Jordan 1 High Heirtage - April 9, 2022

Maybe niketalk made me this way but I just can't take mids seriously . Highs or lows for me... I agree these do sorta resemble a mid colorway but it just works for me. Copped
To each their own. I don’t hate on people for not liking mids. I only buy a select few.

And this is why Nike/Jordan Brand keeps giving us piles of CRAP! Everyone keeps buying them and settling for what they give us. Why is the fu@#n' swoosh so tiny??? Where are the Chicago's??? How about some UNC's????or White/Black????

Like I said......you guys will buy anything.
Excuse me for buying shoes I like. .my bad fam. In the future I'll start overanalyzing sneakers to the point where I'm crying over checkmark sizing.. better?

bronidk.png

Copped on offspring, didn't wanna wait til May 25th. Just hoping they'll actually ship to the USA and not cancel on me

I'm 50/50 on whether I'm gonna cop these. I love how bright the red looks but at the same time I'm not a fan of how much white is on the upper.

Didn't mind paying extra on Offspring, not trying to give my money to StockX/goat so they can take a month to ship me a pair

Love this cw and was one of my very few must haves from this year, hit 2/2 from SNKRS yesterday and they were even sitting on sites last time I've checked, I guess its combination of this... people hating this cw, Nike releasing **** ton of them and Jordan 1 hype dying up

Prices low in these. I grabbed a pair and will decide how I feel later. Nowadays prices jump while you analyze. Cop now think later mentality. I’ll toss white laces in and post pics.
Yea post that. Not sure how white will look. I think black laces prob will be best, shoe already has a lot of white and not very balanced

Back
Top Bottom