Jordan 1 High Heirtage - April 9, 2022

Wow... so Hibbett's pair finally arrived but they shipped me someone else's order & shoes!
IMG_20220611_181850_01 (1).jpg

IMG_20220611_181830_01 (1)~4.jpg

SMH... I'm in California!

Hibbet CS gave me a prepaid return label and 20% off code.

Oh well, found out my local shoe palace has these. May or may not pick them. Already have the Track Reds. Don't know if I really need these.

Hector, if you're on here, Hibbett's is getting a restock (limited qty) of Jordan 11 Cmft Zoom Concord in your size shortly!

Last edited:
I just ordered my pair.

Late to the pizza party but I’m here baby. Contemplating doing a black toe custom, have some concerns about the paint chipping off so unsure as of now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Fsr^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dont sleep these are nice in pics but even better in hand, & I truly believe theyll be sought after 2 to 3 yrs down the road.

Caved and copped a pair off of GBNY today since it was 170 total (no shipping for their father's day sale). Assuming the order is not canceled and arrives I'm interested to see if they live up to the "in hand" comments I've seen. If nothing else they may become a Chicago or Black/Red custom since I have not worn my 2016 BT much. I wish more Jordan releases were like these and the Midnight Navy 6 with damn near double digit restocks.

I've been going back and fourth whether I should pick up a pair of these while I can cop em for under retail. It's just that white in the front thats stopping me from copping, if it gets scuffed or gets deep dirt marks its so noticeable and just overall hard to maintain.

Last edited:
Those planning on painting theirs into Bred Toes should consider leaving the tongue white. It’s an alternate look that might have a better balance of colors, and I think it’s the best compromise if you want to wear this colorway for cheap while still respecting the exclusivity of the actual Bred Toes

That would make it a custom, not a rep. Do you really wanna get me started? I got time
D0omsrk.png
Lol I know it’s not actually counterfeit but I mean it’s literally an imitation, a replica, of the real thing. Definitely not as bad as straight up buying fakes but it’s still tricking people into thinking they’re way more expensive than they actually are. That’s why I think it’s best to leave the tongue as is or at least paint over the white stitching on the swooshes. Yeah they’re gonna look more bootleggy but bootlegs are always more respectable than reps.

Or just do whatever you want. Personally I just feel guilty wearing anything that’s an imitation of something way more expensive

:lol: I just had this convo with my wife after I told her there was actually the Chicago c/w made in the past. She hit me up with the “so you made fakes?”

I love the range of sneaker heads. You have people totally cool with mixing variants in their collection to hardcore heads who refuse to buy a retro c/w because the shape is a little off.

The toebox and back collar feel great on these but i wish those white panels particularly around the toecap had better quality leather, its pretty stiff when walking around. The stealths white panels are actually a bit more softer, too bad they didn't use the white leather like that pair.

Back
Top Bottom