Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

5F87C4F9-BDD3-4FF3-B0C4-AF56DECEC866.jpeg
In my opinion, Yellow Ochre looks better than Track Red. Has that mustard yellow colorway and the Track Red with a more infrared looking bottom and a darker upper. Completing this set is dope though. If you guys are able to, I’d do it!

The infrared color is the reason why I might not complete this pack >D

Hoping the value on the red and yellows comes down a little bit. Got the green and blues. Wish I had doubled up for trade bait.

Clay Green Size 11-11.5 seems to be steady at around $200. Buy now before the price goes up, or wait for the price to get closer to retail?

It's time for me to pull da trigga on resale for the Blue Moon and Clay Greens soon so that I can CATCH 'EM ALL!

orQc42F.gif

Clay Green Size 11-11.5 seems to be steady at around $200. Buy now before the price goes up, or wait for the price to get closer to retail?

There not getting any lower buy now. The seller would lose money if they went like 190.

At that point better to just hold on to em. 200$ is when I probably break even. So I assume that would be the low point.

There not getting any lower buy now. The seller would lose money if they went like 190.

At that point better to just hold on to em. 200$ is when I probably break even. So I assume that would be the low point.

They are hovering right at $190 on Stock X. Shadows are in the $170s I would love to see them dip down to retail.

4564B2AC-2BC7-4DB4-9826-36E00BCF39DE.jpeg
They are hovering right at $190 on Stock X. Shadows are in the $170s I would love to see them dip down to retail.

There are like 2 sizes below 200 and none at 190. To each his or her own. If ur willing to wait u can just follow your size and see what shakes.

Let’s be honest while good quality this time on shadows. They were mass produced and lots hoarded pairs thinking it was going to be bred toe hype.

That and it’s at its core a boring color way. Black and grey. Kinda like trying to resell all white shoes. It has an initial burst but it falls off fast.

Also anyone that payed above 500 for some off white converse is on one

Stocked up on bred toes while they could be had at $250. If you were around for the SBBs, the bred toe release imo, mirrored the SBB release almost to a T. There were a majority of OG heads on NT, that swore off the SBBs bc it wasn’t an OG colorway-ironic how those same people, now consider SBBs grails. In 3-4 years, bred toes will be grails to a whollle lot of people.

I still have my email invoice from urban necessities for $300 shipped on SBBs, from shortly after SBBs released-but I passed STRICTLY because of my allegiance to the Dodgers. @the time there was no way I was rocking Giants colors.

#regrets#idiot#bleeddodgerblue

Anybody else get the Reds and notice the lace bag is the normal sized one that comes with all OG 1's, not the extra large one with the Jumpman symbol that came with the Blue and Greens? Everything else about the shoe is legit. I've seen pics of both lace bags on it.

I'll snap pics later, waiting for the Yellows to come in.

Stocked up on bred toes while they could be had at $250. If you were around for the SBBs, the bred toe release imo, mirrored the SBB release almost to a T. There were a majority of OG heads on NT, that swore off the SBBs bc it wasn’t an OG colorway-ironic how those same people, now consider SBBs grails. In 3-4 years, bred toes will be grails to a whollle lot of people.

I still have my email invoice from urban necessities for $300 shipped on SBBs, from shortly after SBBs released-but I passed STRICTLY because of my allegiance to the Dodgers. @the time there was no way I was rocking Giants colors.

#regrets#idiot#bleeddodgerblue

Didn’t attempt a cop for same reason haha

just noticed tonight that the size of the box for my blue moons and clay greens are larger than all my other 1’s....can anyone else confirm? my pairs were from legit retailers so not really worried, just thought it was weird

Back
Top Bottom