Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

No access here, I have a pair from winning an SP raffle on RD, but hey... thanks anyways!
Congrats on that heat filled sheet in your snkrs though, for real for real.

VERY NICE!!! Thank you can't win them all, I might have to take the STOCK X route & pay a little extra for the Clay Green 1's! :lol:

Didn’t get a notification and was restricted when trying on desktop but checked my app and saw this. Did everyone get this screen?

B1C7AD3E-8762-4C89-B316-9C9E0225DD98.png

Nike is cold blooded
It seems that if you don’t have access
The exclusive access offer expired pops up
On the snkrs app it said releasing at 11
So I hit notify me
Then 15 min before 11 it alerted me and then changed to coming soon
Once 11 hit it changed to soldout
My snkrs app is broken...and Nike toying with my emotions lol

Nike is cold blooded
It seems that if you don’t have access
The exclusive access offer expired pops up
On the snkrs app it said releasing at 11
So I hit notify me
Then 15 min before 11 it alerted me and then changed to coming soon
Once 11 hit it changed to soldout
My snkrs app is broken...and Nike toying with my emotions lol
Mine never showed with 3 accounts and even after deleting and reinstalling.

Not that it matters, just weird I never even saw a screen about them.

Copped the blues, wanted to double on greens, to save the trouble of a poverty frag custom of the game royals since I only got 1 game royal. The broke bois will have to suffice. :rofl:

Does anyone know the production dates for the ochre 1s? Thanks. I put a new thread in the legit check but was wondering if anyone else has questions about it.

like, who do I need to have sex with at Nike to get any kind of access for literally any product even a GR that won't even move? SMFH

like, who do I need to have sex with at Nike to get any kind of access for literally any product even a GR that won't even move? SMFH

Well I'm next after you cause SNKRS has been my curse. Anything even close to sought after I miss. And these reserves, forget about it!

I too can't get anything on SNKRS. Doesn't matter if it's draw, LEO, or FCFS. And I hardly ever get reserves, but when I do, it's shoes that I don't have any interest in. I'm wondering if people just buy shoes on SNKRS and return to outlets just so they get their order history up.

I too can't get anything on SNKRS. Doesn't matter if it's draw, LEO, or FCFS. And I hardly ever get reserves, but when I do, it's shoes that I don't have any interest in. I'm wondering if people just buy shoes on SNKRS and return to outlets just so they get their order history up.
Thing is I don’t get a reserve for any type of shoe. I’ve contacted mike multiple times and they said there’s nothing wrong with my account and it’s random

So random that I don’t get a reserve for GR no one will buy or anything that seems like some shoes anyone with a nike account gets a reserve

It’s bull****

Back
Top Bottom