Jordan 1 + Melo M9 “Year of the Snake” Pack $300, Uhm....

The "Year of the Snake" they say?

More like the Crayola 1s.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The box doesn't look that bad.Might be cool to buy and just keep a couple of your kicks in. 

what`s with the colours? 
roll.gif
what type of snake is JB thniking when he agreed with these? some sort of creepy circus on terminal disease snake? 
sick.gif
mean.gif
 why didn`t JB just used some basic colour as base with the snakeskin applied over it as showed above by some NTer on the XI lows? I don`t know JB keeps trying to re-invent the wheel with these ugly things, when he should have some normal basic ideas of how to make a decent sneaker ( if he doesn`t just have his design crew check the work done here on NT by some amazing guys in photoshop ); and of course the quality on these and special package looks good while for the retro release you get ****** quality and usual JB box ( here i`m referring to the latest retro release the XIs ) 
eyes.gif

i admit that the only reason i`m coming back to this thread is the Gifs that are killing me 
roll.gif

allegedly its supposed to be heat vision (infrared or whatever the real term is) because thats how snakes track their pray....i know i shall be very very lonely in my corner but I actually KINDA f's with these...still probably wont drop 3 bills on em tho

Anybody know how much the box is by itself, I need something to keep my old pokemon cards in lol, this weak af.

Ha ha these responses are hilarious. I actually like the 1s and will try and cop. Don't see the snake theme but they remind me of those real colorful Nike boots (I forget the name) that came out when I was in high school.

All the time, effort and craftsmanship went into making these boxes, instead of special 11 boxes for the Blk/Reds.

:smh:

saw the 1s a week ago online and the looked pretty good and im surprised the melos dont look that bad imo but for $280 i couldnt see myself doing it. i think this pack is really just to get the melos out there i swear ive only seen one person i know by multipe melos but dude is a DIE HARD melo fan. colors are still dope
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom