Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

Screenshot_20191102-205549.png

was just scrolling thru twitter then i suddenly saw this

welp

jordan-1-banned-restock-august-9-2017.jpg

It STILL slays me these were the official NDC pics of the 2017 retro (look at these swooshes :sick:).

Photos of early/fake pairs of fire reds that release in March have been shown yet these are a no show and they release in February. Kinda sus but at the same time, if I recall correctly, we didn't get offical photos of the 2018 black cement 3 until like a month or so before release. Maybe these will be the same, or maybe I'm just delusional. :lol:

Photos of early/fake pairs of fire reds that release in March have been shown yet these are a no show and they release in February. Kinda sus but at the same time, if I recall correctly, we didn't get offical photos of the 2018 black cement 3 until like a month or so before release. Maybe these will be the same, or maybe I'm just delusional. :lol:

same with the bred IV

that's just a ohotoshop lol. i asked someone in the jordan 1 thread if they can make a mockup of the colorway.

but regardless, it looks beautiful

that's just a Photoshop lol. i asked someone in the jordan 1 thread if they can make a mockup of the colorway.

but regardless, it looks beautiful

That's not the same Photoshop that 2pacalypsenow 2pacalypsenow did in the OG High thread.

That SoleDebrief cat seems to position himself like an 'insider'/news source so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now about that picture being the actual shoe.

EDIT: Nevermind, noticed the little unedited bits of the picture that make it obvious that it's just another Photoshop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom