Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I heard 2013 bred 1s fit smaller than other 1s, is that true?

Any 1 before the remastering in 2015 fit tighter. I had to wear 14 or 13.5 snug. Now im a solid 13. The OG molds they use now have more room in the toe box. Thank Based Gawd!

Pictures have me over here struggling with deciding to just place a bid on Stock X. Especially with my size going between 240-260. Someone stop me. lol

Anyone else still waiting on their shipping from Nike? My order is still being prepared, while my Mochas already shipped

Anyone else still waiting on their shipping from Nike? My order is still being prepared, while my Mochas already shipped

I got my email from Nike yesterday that my pair was now "shipped" and on their way. No tracking update (date of delivery) as it's Saturday and they didn't go out yet (since it was Saturday afternoon) but by today or Monday I should have a date of delivery.

To everyone mentioning the backordered dates....it's very likely they'll arrive well before that. That's happened to me several times over the years from Eastbay and I've always had it in hand before the date they stated. Might be a little tight before Christmas though.
I got my fingers crossed. Wish my Nephew could open them on Xmas. His Bday is in January so that helps haha.

Last edited:
Have any of you ever bought sneakers from this guy on instagram called grailofsneakersoles? He sent me photos and a receipt and looked legit but sounded maybe sketch? Thanks

Prices rising again. At least 13s. They went from $235 to $275 just this morning. Feel like as people see the movie the hype increases.

Have any of you ever bought sneakers from this guy on instagram called grailofsneakersoles? He sent me photos and a receipt and looked legit but sounded maybe sketch? Thanks
the link is 3 years old. The prices look too good to be true.

Anyone see Spider-Verse in 3D? I saw it on a regular screen with my movie pass, but I think I'm gonna pay to catch it at IMAX this week. I usually don't enjoy 3D movies, but hearing it's kinda dope for this one.

Anyone know how long Shiekh typically takes to ship online orders? I’ve got a confirmation, but nothing is showing up under orders on my account.

Anyone see Spider-Verse in 3D? I saw it on a regular screen with my movie pass, but I think I'm gonna pay to catch it at IMAX this week. I usually don't enjoy 3D movies, but hearing it's kinda dope for this one.

Im a AMC stubs A-lister. I'm probably going to check it out next weekend in 3D.

Back
Top Bottom