Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

It played a factor for me too. Once it reset I lost a couple reservations for shoes I had no business losing. Spend is back up now (renewed the VIP again) and it's winning all over again.

Just caught up. Thanks j mobile j mobile for the insight!

Spider-Man is a fave of mine so the details really just sold it for me
No problem. Yeah, I'm all the way in. I'm a sucker for 1s anyways, and when the original pics came out, I thought it was just a twist on the Chis. I was in then. But when I noticed what really is a random blue/red tongue tag and lace tips, the halftone-like pattern, the details on the swoosh, and combining that with the fact that the very first images/trailers of Miles Morales have not shied away from showing that he's wearing Chicago 1s, I was like "is JB actually doing what would be amazing and making an actual Spider-Man 1?!?". Combining my love for Spider-Man/Marvel and Jordans make these an instant grail for me.

No problem. Yeah, I'm all the way in. I'm a sucker for 1s anyways, and when the original pics came out, I thought it was just a twist on the Chis. I was in then. But when I noticed what really is a random blue/red tongue tag and lace tips, the halftone-like pattern, the details on the swoosh, and combining that with the fact that the very first images/trailers of Miles Morales have not shied away from showing that he's wearing Chicago 1s, I was like "is JB actually doing what would be amazing and making an actual Spider-Man 1?!?". Combining my love for Spider-Man/Marvel and Jordans make these an instant grail for me.

Same here. :nthat:

Not to mention, the '85 Chicago 1 was my first ever Jordan. Must have for me.

71D8352D-8BC4-4B50-A218-D4DA6CD03401.jpeg
A4F5E8E1-F10D-4D11-84D6-7FA4EE12AED9.jpeg
CB931017-805F-4A87-955D-7148A283AA0E.jpeg
5F6F5EB6-FBCA-4D19-8157-882E31251D9C.jpeg
EC47C60E-9313-4A40-AFA0-D21577FAFBF1.jpeg

Damnit. I hated these at first. Thought it was some BS ostrich print in the early leaks. And wasn’t really feeling the clear sole. Now that I know it’s an official Spider-Man collab I want them. Spider-Man is my favorite. Sigh.

FCB06196-3A6A-415A-803D-E169380C41B8.jpeg

Hopefully we’ll get some good on feet pics after this. Official Spider-Man release plus the official name looks like “Origin Story”

FCB06196-3A6A-415A-803D-E169380C41B8.jpeg

Hopefully we’ll get some good on feet pics after this. Official Spider-Man release plus the official name looks like “Origin Story”
And they’re called the “Origin Story”?!?!? You already know that these are a must JB, why are you trying to make me that much more thirsty?!?

The post is not very clear. Is the entire release of the sneaker LA only or is that special box version what’s LA premier only?

The post is not very clear. Is the entire release of the sneaker LA only or is that special box version what’s LA premier only?
Looks/sounds like the "only in LA" applies to this initial early drop. I would be pumped, but also surprised, if the larger release also gets the special box. I hope so, but I won't be too bummed if not.

Back
Top Bottom