Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

My FTL app still not even letting me sign in. Hopefully 10 min at Champs gets it done. Or my FTL app fixes itself. Their customer service is useless.

one thing I hate is when people forget to ask me for my VIP card or telephone number lol. ughhhh 220 from yesterday needs to be added to my account as well.

Right! My Footlocker said “their system is down” so I couldn’t add my $220.

You basically have to call the 1-800 number, but they’re super sketchy, so I doubt you’d ever receive that purchase on your account or the $20 off coupon with the purchase.

my fl app updated all my purchases from yesterday's concord release purchased three pairs and all $20 rewards show up on my app

The FTL app is acting so stupid. It’s says I’m not platinum but I just spent $360 buying the Kyrie cereal pack.

That happened to me. I called CS on Friday night and the CS rep assured me that I was Platinum even though the app said I wasn’t. Mind you I just spent over $300 during the Zebra drop (Nov 16) that I reserved on the app plus a hoodie. She was like “I think I know what happened.” And told me to sign up for the Origin Story launch and it’ll show my 9 min head start. I believed her, signed up, and only had 6 mins.

I called back yesterday pissed and CS said that I had 2 VIP account linked to the same email and for whatever reason it switched to my “non-platinum” account. They merged both accounts and I am platinum but they said they couldn’t do anything about my headstart because it locks in whatever status you were when you sign up for the launch. I continued to tell them that it was THEIR error and due to that I potentially lost the chance to reserve these shoes. They just apologized and said there was nothing they could do. Smh.

My app finally cleared up and now shows the 10 min head start. Really wanting these, hopefully get lucky.

It takes like two days to update.
Not really, since those recent app updates my new purchases have showed on my account the same day. Almost every release since the rookie of the year have showed up almost immediately as $ added on my VIP accounts.

People have been sayin gr but these look like theyre gonna be tougher than some past releases with the lower # of stores getting them in my area.

How does the min head start stuff work? I’ve never used it. If mine says 6 that basically means I don’t stand a Chance right?

@dakibanks
U aint hitting these with 6mins , especially on a mens sz.
Thanks... so how does this work? Like how do you even get shorter min? My FTA app finally opened saying 1 store in my city is getting them and they’re doing a reservation drawing which I assume will be shady

How's the quality of the GR?
(The materials and design or something different from the og)

Thanks... so how does this work? Like how do you even get shorter min? My FTA app finally opened saying 1 store in my city is getting them and they’re doing a reservation drawing which I assume will be shady

:Champs: U gotta spend 300 within a yr to achieve "platinum vip" thatll get u a 9 min headstart.

:Footlocker: spend 300 within a yr to get platinum and a 9min hs

:Footaction: spend 225 within a yr to get a 9 min hs.

Extra minute can be obtained by checking in at any of the above stores.

Or by reading the following.....

https://niketalk.com/threads/guide-to-check-in-to-footlocker-footaction-champs.672144/

My ROY purchase and my Concords purchase should've put me over the $300, but neither are showing on my account now. Very interesting.

That happened to me. I called CS on Friday night and the CS rep assured me that I was Platinum even though the app said I wasn’t. Mind you I just spent over $300 during the Zebra drop (Nov 16) that I reserved on the app plus a hoodie. She was like “I think I know what happened.” And told me to sign up for the Origin Story launch and it’ll show my 9 min head start. I believed her, signed up, and only had 6 mins.

I called back yesterday pissed and CS said that I had 2 VIP account linked to the same email and for whatever reason it switched to my “non-platinum” account. They merged both accounts and I am platinum but they said they couldn’t do anything about my headstart because it locks in whatever status you were when you sign up for the launch. I continued to tell them that it was THEIR error and due to that I potentially lost the chance to reserve these shoes. They just apologized and said there was nothing they could do. Smh.
Ugh damn I did the same thing. I guess I’ll call if I hit because I want my $15 Reward. Still pissed though. They could at least give a complimentary reward or something. It’s their system.

Footlocker CS is ****ty. I had to call in because they didn't apply my Butters purchase to my VIP account at the register. Thry said it would take 2 weeks but I never got credited. I'm just gonna take the L since you can't use the rewards on anything good anyway.

Back
Top Bottom