Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Just seen the movie, it was amazing. Definitely one of the better Spiderman movies in my opinion. Plenty of money shots of the Jordans in the movie too. Hope I can secure my pair. :nthat:

anyone have experience with signing on the FTL app before the platinum VIP kicks in? I thought i was gucci cause it said I hit $380, but I’m only getting 7 mins

anyone have experience with signing on the FTL app before the platinum VIP kicks in? I thought i was gucci cause it said I hit $380, but I’m only getting 7 mins
I am having the exact same problem. Not giving me my 3 extra minutes.

Unfortunately you need to be at platinum status to get the extra 2 min. Maybe you can try calling customer service to get the extra 2 min.

But it’s kinda weird that you are over $300 and it still hasn’t processed you to be platinum. From my experience if you’re at like $299 and spend $1 on something, both the money amount and status should update after 24-48 hours.

Unfortunately you need to be at platinum status to get the extra 2 min. Maybe you can try calling customer service to get the extra 2 min.

But it’s kinda weird that you are over $300 and it still hasn’t processed you to be platinum. From my experience if you’re at like $299 and spend $1 on something, both the money amount and status should update after 24-48 hours.
It’s probably cause I just got over $300 from the concords and it hasn’t fully updated yet. I’ll just give them a call tomorrow and see if they can do anything

It’s probably cause I just got over $300 from the concords and it hasn’t fully updated yet. I’ll just give them a call tomorrow and see if they can do anything
In the past there was a way around this. When you hit platinum or vip status, check into a location other than the one you currently have selected and use the check in code for that location. When I did this in the past it updated my minutes. Then check back into your location. I'm not sure if they patched this since they updated the apps.

seems like they should be easy, if you got 10 min you got a good chance, the more accounts the better
Ahh I wish. No Footlocker/Champs/Footaction close enough that is getting these...hoping online blesses me

Normally it's 24-48 hours before it updates

I was in line buying Concords & got the check in for these from the Beacon in store, I’m excited for these. They’re way more limited than these maps are showing, allocation is looking rough, don’t be fooled & sleep guys, this will be a problem if you’re not ready.

You goofed

Shoulda waited til that platinum hit, now you’re locked in at 7 min

The toddler size always ends at 10c with no subsequent 10.5C or 11C. Do I buy size 1 in preschool after toddler 10c?
no, buy 10.5 or 11 in preschool. That's the next size for sure. I have little boys and they went from 10c toddler to 11c preschool

Last edited:
The FTL app is acting so stupid. It’s says I’m not platinum but I just spent $360 buying the Kyrie cereal pack.

one thing I hate is when people forget to ask me for my VIP card or telephone number lol. ughhhh 220 from yesterday needs to be added to my account as well.

Back
Top Bottom