Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

received_569131633510288.jpeg
Crazy story. Struck out on 5-7 raffles. L on footapps and SNKRS. Went hunting in Brooklyn for these in the rain, hit up around 4 stores and the last FTL had them. Best bday ever.

Glad you got em, especially since you had to wear your Breds in the rain.

Was able to pick up a pair for my 6 YO when I was picking up my Peezys....

I told him I didn't get him a pair because the stores sold out.... going to be a nice X mas gift... can't wait to see his face when he sees them haha

Attachments

• 20181214_185020.jpg
    20181214_185020.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20181214_185208.jpg
    20181214_185208.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 53

I told him I didn't get him a pair because the stores sold out.... going to be a nice X mas gift... can't wait to see his face when he sees them haha

awesome. definitely take him to the movie before christmas if you haven't seen it already. his thirst for the shoes will be high!

he's gonna be lowkey disappointed they ain't off-white 1s

haha hell yeah man, got the same pair. the slip ons run snug to you? I bought them when they first dropped in my usual Vans size 10 and put them away for a bit, when I went to finally rock em they were sooooo tight. Had to sell them and by then they were gone online. Luckily came across a 10.5 at a Vans Outlet for a great price. They look so good in hand. Great year for us Spidey fans.

Super snug. I was honestly surprised when I couldn't get my foot in em. Took the insoles out and put a thin one in em and now I'm good. Great year for us indeed. Grabbed the spider-man ps4 pro bundle this year too. Game was :pimp:

Hell yes. Luckily I decided to try mine on at the store. Still have no idea why I did that, but thank goodness I did. Ended up bumping up a half size which is something I never do.

Damn the preschool pair I ordered from ftl is backordered until 1/4. Anyone have a pair backordered before? Did it actually ever ship?

Oh my my my... my pair is flawless. Leather is on point. These are serious in hand from my looking post.

Anyone else intoxicated by that fresh shoe leather smell?

So mad there were no left over pairs where I went. One store I went to got 20 pairs, another got 1 fsr.

If you missed out, snatch them off stockx or ebay, you wont be disappointed.

So many people trashed these joints prior to the release. I liked from day 1. Thinking I may grab another since my size is still priced low. Good Eatz Peepz.

Hey i thought you were unsubbing
You also said you weren't gonna pickup any yeezys
Did you eat a snickers? :lol:

Wish the red leather wasn't so crispy. Seems like they sprayed it with some sort of coating to get the 3M on there.

SNS shipped today.. won’t get my pair til next week

So are the bubbles 3M or just some randomness to match Spider-Man? Any pics with the flash on in the dark?

Back
Top Bottom