Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

It's going to sound crazy but I wish these didnt have clear soles or 3M but still had the dots...

Like in the pic above

Not a bad day. Keep the wife happy too.
F7EFA59A-2598-4969-B1B3-8499FD6F4411.jpeg

Damn it... broke down and I put an offer in for $250..... not hella broke down broke down.... but broke down a lil bit

Best time to cop on Stockx...Now or next week when pairs come in? Or y'all think prices will stay around them same between now and next week?

Prices went way up for my 9 after the drop (around $360), then now they are starting to come back down. I'd say wait until people get their pairs in.

Prices are starting to slowing come down for my size on stockx. Started around 300+ after drop, now it’s start to keep a steady 260-270

Came to cop a gs pair for the girl... footlocker- we don’t know what size we have left - they all raffles off

Footaction - you got 7Y damn bro we all out they fetching $250 online for gs sizes I’ll sell you mine —- I wanted to smack the **** outta this little punkass
Champs- sold out—- I see a size 9 sitting at a display —- we don’t know all sold out —
Backdoor bull**** going on in chi foh

Came to cop a gs pair for the girl... footlocker- we don’t know what size we have left - they all raffles off

Footaction - you got 7Y damn bro we all out they fetching $250 online for gs sizes I’ll sell you mine —- I wanted to smack the **** outta this little punkass
Champs- sold out—- I see a size 9 sitting at a display —- we don’t know all sold out —

lol yeah the footapps kinda slowed down the shady backdooring, but they still get weird with the leftover pairs. It's just so easy now for them to pull out their phone, check stockx and then determine whether or not to release all the unclaimed pairs. I mean I get it, it's free money for them, but it definitely sucks for "hyped" releases. I was debating on going to the mall to try for another pair of Spideys, but wasn't in the mood to do the whole song and dance routine.

which locations were these?

I caved and copped my size 11 on eBay with the PERFECTGAME code for $250 shipped.. Not the best price and I wish I hopped on the $220ish deal from StockX this morning but hindsight is 20/20.

Back
Top Bottom