Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I feel you...I’m the same way because I’ve been spoiled by sellers that shipped same day or next day. And also when I sell something I try to ship same day too because I know buyers would like to get it ASAP, so I kinda expect the same haha. But they still have two business days to ship.

When I used to sell on eBay, I had an item that sold at night, I shipped the next morning before class and was busy all day so was unable to message dude I shipped until like 4PM and he filed a complaint and it took like two weeks for eBay to give me my money lol.

I always try to ship ASAP.

When I used to sell on eBay, I had an item that sold at night, I shipped the next morning before class and was busy all day so was unable to message dude I shipped until like 4PM and he filed a complaint and it took like two weeks for eBay to give me my money lol.

I always try to ship ASAP.
Lol that buyer was a little too impatient. Don’t be that guy. So be patient and see what happens.

I’m in the same boat regarding shipping from StockX. Both pairs ordered (spideys on 12/24, other one the very next day) are still waiting to be shipped by the seller. Was hoping to have them before the new year, but oh well.

Attachments

• D7F29EB2-2EE3-432D-B41B-42BDC46E4E17.png
    D7F29EB2-2EE3-432D-B41B-42BDC46E4E17.png
    289.2 KB · Views: 38
I was more anxious about it than anything hoping I didn’t get a bad seller and in the event that I did , looking for reassurance that StockX will handle it.

As far as patience goes, I ordered the special edition/signed J Cole KOD vinyl in April from his site, still don’t have it lmao.

White leather looks butter on my kids sz 2 pair.

So much rage and resentment I have right now for my kids too.

Merry Chrismuh

Attachments

• 20181226_221204.jpg
    20181226_221204.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 19
I was more anxious about it than anything hoping I didn’t get a bad seller and in the event that I did , looking for reassurance that StockX will handle it.

As far as patience goes, I ordered the special edition/signed J Cole KOD vinyl in April from his site, still don’t have it lmao.

Bro I ordered the autograph album from Cole and never received it. I just opened a case with paypal and called it a day.

The white on my sons 6.5 gs is hella soft
The white on my other sons 10.5 is stiffer than my size 12 all ftl pairs . Toe boxs seem pretty even

Thanks again Stock X International for my pair. Another satisfied purchase!

Has anyone seen a display at their local theater. Just left mine and theater had a spider-man display with the jordan 1s just stuck by themselves. I should of taken a picture. It is just a spray painted spider sybole and the shoes look stuck to it. I asked and they said it's the studios property. Crazy they have the shoes out within arms length.

Back
Top Bottom