Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

People got their Christmas money and want to spend it, tax season right around the corner too so who knows where these will end up. A size 10 was 220 not that long ago......

Being a size 9.5 and under is a hard knock life
Kinda surprised some sizes going for around $450
I blame the movie for the price jump :lol:

Being a size 9.5 and under is a hard knock life
Kinda surprised some sizes going for around $450
I blame the movie for the price jump :lol:
I deleted my bid for 9 and 9.5 last night.... it was just going higher and higher.... notifications where getting annoying.... and just plain sad lmao

I noticed the men's listing goes down to 4 but there's also a separate GS listing with the same sizes but much cheaper. any difference?

down to a 4 though? I've seen overlap between mens and GS before but its usually only for size 7
Depends on how Nike releases, if they release a mens down to a 4 then it would be wider. I dont recall ever seeing anything below a 7 as you pointed out so i'm just assuming the same. could be the box also as thats another difference between adults and kids sizes. Unless we have members here who are a size 4 i dont know if we are going to find out lol. When nike dropped them on SNKRS it didn't show a mens size that small that i recall.

042ECD5C-7E48-40B9-8F38-0714F016C339.jpeg

0DBFA68A-D3DB-45F7-B935-3EC622824D34.jpeg

I'm starting to think people who have pairs on these sites are fake bidding. For instance a shoe that I'm eyeing has been at $775 for a minute (days) and then as soon as I placed a bid someone started outbidding me. I went to $800 and they immediately outbid me. A day later I said forget it and removed my bid and then when I checked the next day the person that was bidding against me removed theirs too. How weird is that.

I'm starting to think people who have pairs on these sites are fake bidding. For instance a shoe that I'm eyeing has been at $775 for a minute (days) and then as soon as I placed a bid someone started outbidding me. I went to $800 and they immediately outbid me. A day later I said forget it and removed my bid and then when I checked the next day the person that was bidding against me removed theirs too. How weird is that.

I believe the same as well

Either there’s fake bidding or they lowered their price since you backed off. Sometimes I will have a max bid in mind but won’t put the max unless someone bid higher than mine. If I noticed they backed off I’ll lower mine again. If I don’t have to pay more, I won’t. But fake bidding is kinda risky for the seller on SX.

townbidness townbidness It’s a little diff comparing to eBay. Because on StockX what if another seller accept the bid that the other seller bid on? On eBay it’s actually their own listing that no one else could accept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happened to me on Stockx a few months ago. I think it was for the JTH. Price was sitting at $285 for awhile. I bid $270, if I remember correctly. Someone kept outbidding me until it got to $284, which the other “person” bid. I backed off , but then so did the other buyer. There was no purchase at $284. Price went back to $270. I left it there for about an hour, and it was finally accepted. Apparently , someone at Stockx was controlling these bids, smh.

I've seen it on all sites, happened on GOAT to me this past weekend. I just pull bids the second I see them pulling that BS.

I have had the exact same thing happen to me on Stockx and Goat. It's annoying and frustrating. Either ill back off the item completely or ill just take the lowest ask if i want the shoe bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom