Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Saw the Toddler Spider-Man 1s sitting and was gonna cop but FTl on their Bs wouldn’t let me use a $20 VIP coupon. The suck

Scored a size 7 on unclaimed pairs at my FTL. Now to decide if I want to turn these into a size 9 or just fund my next L on OW

They're on Mid $300s now shoulda doubled up when I could sad. Not complaining but im wondering why my size 11 always has the cheapest resell prices? Is it the most common size?

They're on Mid $300s now shoulda doubled up when I could sad. Not complaining but im wondering why my size 11 always has the cheapest resell prices? Is it the most common size?

In the same boat fam. Chilling on 1 and debating on selling the other for Unions now.

In the same boat fam. Chilling on 1 and debating on selling the other for Unions now.
If you could get your hands on the Union from selling your double or triple, I suggest that you do. Everything about those Unions are perfect. Seems like prices are slowly increasing too so don’t waste anymore time if you want them.

If you could get your hands on the Union from selling your double or triple, I suggest that you do. Everything about those Unions are perfect. Seems like prices are slowly increasing too so don’t waste anymore time if you want them.

I sold my black toe for a Union! Had to bring in the New Year correctly! Sold Storm Blues for Not For Resale. The one thing about the Union release is that it shot up the price of their OG base. And I double up on OG colorways of most 1s.

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_114335_125.jpg
    IMG_20190105_114335_125.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 42
I sold my black toe for a Union! Had to bring in the New Year correctly! Sold Storm Blues for Not For Resale. The one thing about the Union release is that it shot up the price of their OG base. And I double up on OG colorways of most 1s.
Nice! It’s like getting them for free!

Black toes 2016 for unions?? Oh no... nah man personal preference. Cant blame u.

But Unions are a lot nicer than the 2016 Black Toe...

Also, I have to emphasize what a joke the NFR is.. great colorway and quality, but the message means NOTHING. Complete hypocrisy...

But Unions are a lot nicer than the 2016 Black Toe...

Also, I have to emphasize what a joke the NFR is.. great colorway and quality, but the message means NOTHING.

I actually like them more than Unions...I love the color blocking.

Also I love the Spider-verse 1 over Union and NFR. The execution of the shoe was just perfect!

yall...how long does Stockx take to receive packages? I purchase a pair of spidermans for my lady on 12/26 and the package hasn't arrived to stockx yet...what are my options?

My pair from Goat are arriving Tuesday! Starting to think $235 wasn’t a bad pickup. Prices rising a little.

yall...how long does Stockx take to receive packages? I purchase a pair of spidermans for my lady on 12/26 and the package hasn't arrived to stockx yet...what are my options?

Seller has 2 business days to ship to stockx
They have warehouses in Arizona Detroit and New Jersey
So once seller ships it shouldn’t take more than 2 business days for stockx to receive
Email them
Seller probably flaked
They will give you 2 options
One will be they will try to find another pair
Or just give you a refund
If they can’t find another pair within like 2-3 days they will just refund your money
They also have a warehouse in the UK but still shouldn’t take this long

Last edited:
I bought Unions from StockX on 12/19 and just got them Thursday. It takes awhile sometimes....did it say the seller shipped? Or it's been shipped but not at the warehouse?

It says the seller shipped... But it's been saying that for a few days now
Keep in mind it depends on the size too. My 7.5 came internationally and customs was closed on NYE and New years day. So factor that extra timing in too. It took two weeks for me to get my pair bc it was stuck in customs bc of the holiday.

I actually like them more than Unions...I love the color blocking.

Also I love the Spider-verse 1 over Union and NFR. The execution of the shoe was just perfect!
Like I said. Personal preference. Union vs black toes are like comparing hypebeast vs old school collector. And i am not calling myself old school. I just think simple jordan 1s over collab shoes. That is all. But than again i dont feel for any collab hype.

Back
Top Bottom