Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Mannnn you guys are hyping these up way too much, these will not be a difficult cop. Wake up on time and get them on NDC and get 6% cash back from ebates
smokin.gif
i thought all those sites quit giving cashback. nvm looks like ndc is back on there. eastbay is still not there and FNL is now 4%. first they cheap out on shipping now they lower their cashback by 1%. I lol'd

Last edited:
Really hoping for Lance Mountain leather like :smile:

for the Black and White OG

I'm planning to sell my ROYALS 2013 since 9.5US doesn't fit me anymore

AJ1 FAM what do you think is the reasonable price to sell it for? Sold my SHADOWS already and about to sold by BRED

upgrading to size 10US on 1's

These then the infrared 6 , dorenbecher 8, data lebron 12 and I'm done this year I hope there aren't any more must haves

AJ1 FAM what do you think is the reasonable price to sell it for? Sold my SHADOWS already and about to sold by BRED

Sell it at market value so you can re-buy royal sz 10.  Today's market is 750+ for Royal 2013.

My pair just came in from one of my college homies/NTer..

No lance mountain leather..

BUT...

The quality on these is much better than the breds, and black toes..

Leather is up there with Shadows and Royals...

I wish all the OG 1 releases from last year matched this quality..

My pair just came in from one of my college homies/NTer..

No lance mountain leather..

BUT...

The quality on these is much better than the breds, and black toes..

Leather is up there with Shadows and Royals...

I wish all the OG 1 releases from last year matched this quality..

srs?

damn. i need no matter what

Dont know why people keep bringing up royals, they barely sat in the first place. everywhere i know of sold out that morning

2nd, toro IV dropped that day as well and those were hyped. so lets stop right there

I am so up in the air on whether or not I want to secure my pair now or wait until RD.  I really want them and think they should be an easy cop....but who knows...200 doesn't sound to bad to secure them....decisions...decisions.
I know personally, when I press my luck I get burned. With the majority of these releases now, you never know what could happen. When I had the chance to pre-order the Lance Mountains, I had to drive over an hour 1 way and pay $50 over retail each. Initially, I was like "what the he** am I doing". But once I had them, I was singing a different tune,
laugh.gif
. I can probably bet you won't regret it

Back
Top Bottom