Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

You guys might want to go to your local stores...I know that's hard for some of you.

But there was six people at the mall for these.

giphy.gif

You guys might want to go to your local stores...I know that's hard for some of you.

But there was six people at the mall for these.

yeah, that's if you have a location around you that has these in stock...where I'm at, the nearest spot is 100 miles or so away...lol

Shadow only sat because it released with another hot release I believe... They sat for a couple days here around my area. People were still reselling them for $180-220 before the major price spike... And we all know the hype for 1s since then has gone up a lot. Plus the material on these are pretty good. Not sure about the bay being flooded with these in 2 weeks. It aint a GR release.

i know what you mean about how 1's are hyped now.

But these will be deemed too plain for the majority of whats called sneaker head right now. In a few months these could spike, but it should be had for $180 very soon.

I can easily talk someone down from $200. Would love to see these in person first.

Im usually a 10 and the 9.5 fit perfect. Toe isnt as stiff as some kicks are, very comfy. Classic Jordan 1 fit. I have 01 Royals that fit similar in comfort and ft.

The quality of these are better than I thought they would be. Better than my black toes and black and reds, I know that.

Might be better than my shadows and royals also. I need to look at them side by side.

Back
Top Bottom