Jordan 1 OG High x Solefly

DuFwwyTWwAAv7AT.jpg:large
Just paid

FYI they do BD pairs, that’s why they don’t get tier 0 NIKE products. In fact the reason they’re still getting Jordan collabs is because MJ is one of the owner’s brother-in-law
Gotcha. Honestly backdooring doesn't bother me as much as it does some. Does it suck? Sure. Would I do it if I owned a store and could double or triple my revenue? Sure. I don't think they are bad people for it.

Gotcha. Honestly backdooring doesn't bother me as much as it does some. Does it suck? Sure. Would I do it if I owned a store and could double or triple my revenue? Sure. I don't think they are bad people for it.
Backdooring is horrible. I understand holding stock for employees/VIP clients/friends but backdooring stock is disrespectful

Backdooring is horrible. I understand holding stock for employees/VIP clients/friends but backdooring stock is disrespectful
You're only looking at it from your point if view. If you were on the other side, you'd probably look at it differently. You have a product you can sell for $1000 but you're going to sell it for $190? Have you ever resold a pair of shoes for a profit? Same thing.

Not to mention these stores have to eat all kinds of bull**** pairs from Nike. They don't have a choice, they have to order all that stuff that sits. Half of the stores would be out of business if they didn't supplement their income with backdooring pairs. I hate that it happens as much as anyone but I can say that I understand why it happens.

Back
Top Bottom