Jordan 1 OG High x Solefly

You're only looking at it from your point if view. If you were on the other side, you'd probably look at it differently. You have a product you can sell for $1000 but you're going to sell it for $190? Have you ever resold a pair of shoes for a profit? Same thing.

I understand what you're trying to say, but I will never agree with it. To me, it is dishonest and greedy, but I don't have the same views as a lot of people.

You're only looking at it from your point if view. If you were on the other side, you'd probably look at it differently. You have a product you can sell for $1000 but you're going to sell it for $190? Have you ever resold a pair of shoes for a profit? Same thing.
But I’m not a store getting it from the manufacturer at wholesale price.
It’s gonna be a hard time when your store stops getting limited sneakers and u have no good customer base and the other 85% of stock in the store is just sitting cause no one wants to support the shop

Have you ever resold a shoe for a profit? Was that disrespectful and greedy or was that "different"?

I'm not in the shoe business and I don't mislead people by backdooring. If I had a shop like Solefly, I would sell to customers and not backdoor for more money.

Not to mention these stores have to eat all kinds of bull**** pairs from Nike. They don't have a choice, they have to order all that stuff that sits. Half of the stores would be out of business if they didn't supplement their income with backdooring pairs. I hate that it happens as much as anyone but I can say that I understand why it happens.
If backdooring limited pairs is what keeps a shop’s lights on then that shop isn’t going to be lasting very long

But I’m not a store getting it from the manufacturer at wholesale price.
It’s gonna be a hard time when your store stops getting limited sneakers and u have no good customer base and the other 85% of stock in the store is just sitting cause no one wants to support the shop

Exactly. I would build a good customer base and be honorable. Not some shady owner. Anyway, it doesn't matter. These weren't even on my radar so I don't even care. Solefly has had some of the worst collabs anyway.

giphy.gif

You clear know nothing about how shops work so there's no point in continuing this.
Yeah let me not build good customer relations/reputation for my RETAIL store and try to make a little extra money on a big hype sneaker that my store gets like once every 5 months........I don’t need customers supporting my small business

You clear know nothing about how shops work so there's no point in continuing this.

There's something call Better Business Bureau......that **** matters big time. Reason why Nike cut them off on big releases.....accreditation

There's something call Better Business Bureau......that **** matters big time. Reason why Nike cut them off on big releases.....accreditation
lol BBB dont care about how they sell their sneakers. If we're being honest, Nike doesnt either. We like to think they do but they really dont. Im not going to throw dirt but one store that has a lot of stores will openly sell pairs for $40-50 early when it's a mid hype release. Not the employee making a few bucks, they key it right into the register bc Nike doesnt care. The receipt shows the backdoor fee lol.

FYI they do BD pairs, that’s why they don’t get tier 0 NIKE products. In fact the reason they’re still getting Jordan collabs is because MJ is one of the owner’s brother-in-law
giphy.gif
It all make sense now

Is this just some random dude that's 1300 miles away from the store?

I do not need to be anywhere to know what's going on. They notoriously engage in these practices & there are tons of examples.
I'm just trying to share some FACTS about the situation after I read about what happened & I only speak the truth with 100% accuracy.
They have been selling pairs for $800-$1500 already.

It doesn't bother me what they do with their inventory, but at the same time, I'll share information as I see fit so they are not giving off a false impression to others they are conducting a fair raffle with 100% of the inventory they were allocated.

Also, like dinyc3st dinyc3st said, one of the owners is MJ's brother in law. There will be no repercussions for anything they do & its why they do it.

PO

Back
Top Bottom