Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

You're incredibly biased in this situation. I understand you feeling that way. I just disagree.

i am. and i was gonna write an entire paragraph tryna understand how you could feel like there was anything logical about what they did.
but i think your mind is made up lol

but its pretty obvious what happened. if i was a victim or not.

i am. and i was gonna write an entire paragraph tryna understand how you could feel like there was anything logical about what they did.
but i think your mind is made up lol

but its pretty obvious what happened. if i was a victim or not.
Sites like Kith have done the same thing. Kith changed the URL's on items to get bots to buy gift cards. The URL for the item everyone wanted was made generic. The gift card URL was labeled as the hyped item. Bots bought the gift cards bc the URL was what they were looking for. Do I think Zupport could have done it better? Sure. Do I think they set out just to make money? No. I think this was their way of combatting annoying bots that crash their site. Like I said earlier, I'm in favor of them refunding the people that just bought one bc that could be a manual user. The people that bought multiples? Na, let them take the L.

Sites like Kith have done the same thing. Kith changed the URL's on items to get bots to buy gift cards. The URL for the item everyone wanted was made generic. The gift card URL was labeled as the hyped item. Bots bought the gift cards bc the URL was what they were looking for. Do I think Zupport could have done it better? Sure. Do I think they set out just to make money? No. I think this was their way of combatting annoying bots that crash their site. Like I said earlier, I'm in favor of them refunding the people that just bought one bc that could be a manual user. The people that bought multiples? Na, let them take the L.

i hear you.
seriously though.
help me understand the bot part though. cus maybe im missing it.
if bots crash your site and thats what youre trying to avoid why would they make an invite for bots by posting the shoes?
i understand him saying it was a warning but im not getting the logic.

i hear you.
seriously though.
help me understand the bot part though. cus maybe im missing it.
if bots crash your site and thats what youre trying to avoid why would they make an invite for bots by posting the shoes?
i understand him saying it was a warning but im not getting the logic.
In most cases it's in their Nike contract that they have to post things to social media. Nike runs when and what they can post on social media in reference to Nike product.

nah i meant like advertise a drop time on your website.
even when you're not actually releasing them online.
they set every step up as if it were real.
charging shipping on a digital transfer?
them **** aint even send my pictures! lmao

but its all good dawg. paypal got me. they were wrong.

nah i meant like advertise a drop time on your website.
even when you're not actually releasing them online.
they set every step up as if it were real.
charging shipping on a digital transfer?
them **** aint even send my pictures! lmao

but its all good dawg. paypal got me. they were wrong.
Didn't someone provide the link to where they did sell them online?

Paypal refunded you?

Didn't someone provide the link to where they did sell them online?

Paypal refunded you?

i didnt see one. only this.
Product_page_showing_sizes_and_leather.JPG

not yet. spoke with them this morning and they stated they are not tolerating this type of business practice.

i didnt see one. only this.

not yet. spoke with them this morning and they stated they are not tolerating this type of business practice.
Keep us updated. I'm genuinely curious how Paypal handles it. Technically they did nothing wrong. They made a listing and clearly stated what it was with no returns. We can say it was shady but that's taking all blame off the consumer. I know Paypal almost always sides with the buyer so I guess we'll see.

And yea, after seeing that page, what Zupport did was worse than Bonkers. The only difference is that it says "Image files" at the top of the page. Everything else looks like a normal shoe page. Bonker made it clear and any human would have seen the difference.

I change my stance. That was ****ed up.

I posted a link to the shoes, but that link also turned into a link for the pictures. If the site wasn't crashing and I didn't start looking at twitter I might have been in the same situation. The original page didn't say anything about pictures, it was just a regular shoe release. They probably changed it some time in between 11am-6pm CEST. It looked like a regular drop pretty much until they "dropped".

Back
Top Bottom