Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Joined Jan 10, 2016
I find highs to be more restricting yeah and just less loose on the ankle and flexible and free feeling

Joined Aug 15, 2012
I need to make a decision - LAtoCHI or UNC low. I'm leaning towards the lows since I already have 4 pairs of hi's and not 1 low. Hopefully JB releases more sb lows.

Joined Oct 26, 2013
I’m a size 11 and pulled the trigger on stockx at 160.00, Had a free shipping code too.
Damn... and my $178 got cancelled and StockX won't even give me a free shipping coupon or Disco code on my next purchase :frown:

Joined Jan 6, 2013
Damn... and my $178 got cancelled and StockX won't even give me a free shipping coupon or Disco code on my next purchase :frown:
That’s terrible. I thought they had to guarantee you a pair at that price if the order went through. How do they stop resellers from just keeping the shoes when resell prices rise over the course of a day or two? I feel for you! I’d be livid

laxidasical

Supporter
Joined Jan 21, 2016
I need to make a decision - LAtoCHI or UNC low. I'm leaning towards the lows since I already have 4 pairs of hi's and not 1 low. Hopefully JB releases more sb lows.
I own them both and I’d have to go with the La to Chicago. Those are super nice.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now