Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

if USPS comes through I'm throwin' the black pair on immediately.. IMMEDIATELY!
imma be like..
tumblr_mnc9vvblCY1qd4mvdo1_400.gif

and like..
1373596826_tumblr_lvwkvtyL1n1qg40ybo1_500.gif

but most importantly like...
hB899B616

Can't wait to skate in these. Perfect weather lately in my area finally. Already pulled out a deck.

anybody in the bay area know anywhere doing raffles for these?? called Atlas and they are doing a FCFS

not that I have heard... see you at atlas dark and early? I'll MakeSomeRice for everyone in line.
man im sure people are going to be lined up there since like friday morning or thursday night.. i cant do that lol i have work..

Last edited:
In love. 

Tried scraping toe on pavement, nothing happened. You're really gonna need some chemical's or skate in them for the paint to fade.

^^DLX is doing a raffle. Check their twitter.

Finding out tomorrow if I I got both colors on lock, but if not, I'll be at atlas.

Ehhh I'll stick with wearing the black pair and white pair on their own. One white shoe and one black shoe will probably get me fired.

In love. 

Tried scraping toe on pavement, nothing happened. You're really gonna need some chemical's or skate in them for the paint to fade.
Wow. Great pic. If I can get both pairs, I might consider wearing one white and one black.

I might wear them mismatched to school tomorrow, can't decide if looking ridiculous is worth it haha

Back
Top Bottom