Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Raffles everywhere, I hope we all win something. Why wasn't this just sold as a pack in a special pullout box. The box could be a mixture of the Air Jordan 1 OG box and the Nike SB quickstrike box. Maybe a design that has a paint wearing off look showing the aqua underneath the black or something along those lines. Or even have the Air Jordan 1 box shaped like a skateboard and have it say Nike SB. Just throwing ideas out.

Someone give me suggestions on what to try and scrape paint off with & I'll post results in here 
laugh.gif
microwave and it should slide off like butter

People on IG have said to use nail polish remover over acetone because the acetone will do bad things to the undercoat. Obviously, most of us don't even have the shoe yet so take that with a grain of salt.

The key would be to find out what kind of paint it is. Cant be water soluble i wouldnt think. Mineral spirits like in my old high school graphics arts class lol.

Or someone could just try sandpaper? Just the right grit to not actually destroy the shoe.

My man :pimp: didn't knew you cop Yeezy that was clutch... I just followed on IG new page :smokin

Aiming for these? they AJ1 so I knew you'd come out that AJ1 thread :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm just gonna use sandpaper lmao

Don't wanna cause chemical damage to leather

Last edited:
Check the hashtag #lancemountain on IG. There's some guy sandpapering the hell out of a pair.

My boy just posted this on twitter. (he used nail polish remover) but he said stopped cause the red was coming off too.

View media item 1007412

My local Salvation (Nike SB, Hurley concept shop) is not giving details of the release over the phone. So lame. They want you to follow their instagram and facebook "all week" for launch details. 
sick.gif
 When they released the first Nike SB x AJ1, they announced a wristband process on IG in the middle of the day without advance notice. Of course, I was at work and didn't check IG until I left the office and completely missed out. I predict a similar fate this time around. NDC or bust...

My man :pimp: didn't knew you cop Yeezy that was clutch... I just followed on IG new page :smokin

Aiming for these? they AJ1 so I knew you'd come out that AJ1 thread :lol:
I came out of studying for my finals for these. (Kids, stay in school. Don't be me.) :rofl:

But thanks though man. :nthat: How's it looking for you over there fam?

Last edited:
I came out of studying for my finals for these. (Kids, stay in school. Don't be me.) :rofl:

But thanks though man. :nthat: How's it looking for you over there fam?

Alright.... might be camping locally with the wifey and have mother-in-law look over Jr hopefully I can score :smokin

Good luck out there bro LA is craaaaazy hyped :nerd:

Alright.... might be camping locally with the wifey and have mother-in-law look over Jr hopefully I can score :smokin

Good luck out there bro LA is craaaaazy hyped :nerd:

Same to you my dude. Wish you the best of luck this time around. You did the right thing to marry her. I need a woman like that. :lol:

And LA? I'll need it. :smh:

Same to you my dude. Wish you the best of luck this time around. You did the right thing to marry her. I need a woman like that. :lol:

And LA? I'll need it. :smh:

Thanks bro! don't rush, it will all come with due time... I'm sure most of older NT's will agree.

Anyways back on topic does anyone knows anything about Soleheaven? Did they carry the 1st x SB? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom