Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I'm sure most folks that got the tix had some insider information. I got lucky and went to the shop at the right time. I was actually just stopping by to see how they were gonna do the release and it turned out they were handing out tickets. One of the very few times that luck was on my side. :D

undftd sf always hands out guaranteed tickets for big releases and you are right about the insider info. it's almost always the same people that get the tickets.

keeping my black pair, black as long as possible...still got an eye out on this release though...

i dont have banned's, but for people that have banned's and these.. are the leather quality really similar?

just got my refund email from revert95.. got the white ones canceled. oh well, at least the black ones didnt get canceled and those are the ones i wanted. i only wanted both so i could complete the look when they're both worn in.
anyone else get a cancellation email from them?

just got my refund email from revert95.. got the white ones canceled. oh well, at least the black ones didnt get canceled and those are the ones i wanted. i only wanted both so i could complete the look when they're both worn in.
anyone else get a cancellation email from them?
i did. sucks bc they waited till like an hour ago. 

Last edited:
found another seller with the blacks and talked him down to 260 shipped! set is complete for 510 shipped. not that bad considering what some people are asking for 1 pair.

found another seller with the blacks and talked him down to 260 shipped! set is complete for 510 shipped. not that bad considering what some people are asking for 1 pair.
if you find another seller that are selling for that low in size 11 let me know !

Good price [emoji]128076[/emoji] considering what I seen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom