Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

How does 250 sound for a pair? I really don't want to spend that much on a pair of 1's, but i'd feel like crap if the shoe got beat up which is it's main concept.

How does 250 sound for a pair? I really don't want to spend that much on a pair of 1's, but i'd feel like crap if the shoe got beat up which is it's main concept.
I think that's a good deal.  Seeing how many NTers paid $240 with shipping from Euro

Why everybody so thirsty to swap for a matching bred/royal pair though to me that looks weirder than just black or white

Y'all took it to Revert hard.  Good job, anyone not get cancelled?

The first collab sat there for a few days.

You found a place that has them for 250? If they have more than one pair I'd be interested

Last edited:

some shops charged 300 retail for these. me personally, i wouldn't spend anything over 200 for these

Yall better scoop these up while you can cause bruh these gon go for atleast 5 hunna mininmum in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom