Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I have to agree....

Workin the bay for my third pair right now...

EDIT: I just got offered $275 shipped for another size 14....thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently we dropped the ball by not going to c'mon

b fresco said it was smooth no campout / easy cop :smh:

my dumbass went to P5 where they were selling for 225 :lol:

DAMN BRO! This pisses me off big time now. I was in no shape to drive in the morning but I would've found a way there. I still gotta pm you my math, we need to put in work for these next two pairs.

you end up copping from p5? my girl drove by and said it was crazy, I told her forget that. ended up striking out on nike cuz I was trying via mobile, didn't have coptimus running on the mac.

roll.gif

I don't know. Feel like $260/5 isn't outta the picture just yet.... 

Resell prices are gonna get higher cop now they didn't make a lot of these.

Great insight and info.With great sources too . :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ebay is 'flooded' with them , with a little patience , and especially when the next hyped up shoe will come up , their prices will fall...

Check ebay for your size , when it goes below 5 pairs (which shouldnt be THAT soon ) start checking harder through your local listings , and start meking offers on ebay...

p.s. people in here hyping up (as it happens in other threads too) surely trying to sell them for more , or feel vinticated for their re-sell purchase . Really never understood the reason of someone saying 'OH MY GOD BUY THESE NOW , PRICES ARE GONNA GO UP ' . Isn't that like Nike rep job or sth ?? :lol:

Last edited:
Found a local guy for $260 in a couple hours...
smokin.gif

NDC ORDER SHIPPED TOO!!! 
smokin.gif

My name was picked on a raffle @ Industrial which I was surprise. I just hate the fact that they boost the price on them. 
mean.gif

They only had a dozen pairs. 

What's good bro I met u at the SOMP release at P5.. Man I rode by there around 10 on Fri they was deep. Didn't kno they charged 225 , naw...

what's good capone,

Someone on here helped me lockdown a pair on subskate but was still planning on going to P5

. . . .Then i saw the price for futures on ebay. . .

Are u the same alp that's banned from the dunk thread?
I don't even know why I was banned from that. Some clown started disrespecting me and I fought back. Guess you gotta ignore the haters over here.

Last edited:
It's not bro. Had a couple of nters offer me pairs for $285 do to the misfortunes I've had this week lol. Hoping I can get slightly cheaper though
smokin.gif

Grabbed another pair for $260 cash.....
WHEN YOU GOT LOBSTER TAILS, JUMBO SHRIMP, AND WINGS!!!

sorry for the so-so quality....

Battery was low on the GS4....

No hate or anything fam , but that pic is corny as **#k .Kudos on the double cop though....!
AHH YES TO LIVE THE LIFE OF THE OVERSEAS RESELLER LIFE!

YOU GO SHORTY!

Back
Top Bottom