Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

LAOK check my edit above!

They came out in 9 FTAs,4 FTLs, the only 23 Flight store, and a small number of SB accounts

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't get it lol. ima stop trying you guys enjoy :rolleyes

Regular member's in that thread came to a consensus on how to celebrate after a successful purchase. One member said "pizza or pizza party" and it snowballed from there. When release day came, those members that were able to cop a pair (no GM), posted a shot of their black and red 1's alongside pizza. It sounds kind of corny, i know, but it was all in good fun i guess. People still salty as hell in there.

For the record, I did not post a pic alongside pizza with my Bred's. :wink:

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Ther is no edit.Still waiting for your type of source.

No one is going to tell you
mean.gif

Two seperate people I know, who are directly in contact with different EKINs stated around 5K pairs...
you do know what a EKIN is correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

Also ,since you spend a lot of time in here , learn to quote better . :tongue:

I spoke with 3 NIKE execs in europe they told me 10k only for europe.

So , anyone else in here with the SOLID INFO FROM NIKE EXECUTIVES ?

10K in EUROPE!
roll.gif

NDC EUROPE ALONE SOLD OUT IN A MATTER OF SECONDS!

YOU CAN'T EVEN PROCESS 1000 ORDERS IN THAT TIME!

Regular member's in that thread came to a consensus on how to celebrate after a successful purchase. One member said "pizza or pizza party" and it snowballed from there. When release day came, those members that were able to cop a pair (no GM), posted a shot of their black and red 1's alongside pizza. It sounds kind of corny, i know, but it was all in good fun i guess. People still salty as hell in there.

For the record, I did not post a pic alongside pizza with my Bred's. :wink:

Sorry for the long post.

Also was influenced buy the crazy ig and Twitter photos of kicks taking place of food. When all the info was out and we were just waiting on release it got a little ridiculous in there. We were just antsy waiting for release day.

10K in EUROPE! :rofl:

NDC EUROPE ALONE SOLD OUT IN A MATTER OF SECONDS!

YOU CAN'T EVEN PROCESS 1000 ORDERS IN THAT TIME!

My god you are so out of it ....

Cant even get sarcasm nor irony...

Maybe I should do sth else , than USING CAPS...

great source , great info.

Enjoy your pairs , numbered 2 out of 5k.

I bet they ll sell for 1k in the future.

;p)

Also was influenced buy the crazy ig and Twitter photos of kicks taking place of food. When all the info was out and we were just waiting on release it got a little ridiculous in there. We were just antsy waiting for release day.

i got banned from that thread for posting a gif of a monkey smoking right before thechimpstore.com was doing their release

Werd. I wish everything was a GR! Then I could at least try stuff on like the 90s

I started the number of pairs argument cause I read everyone with his 'SOLID' info in here , so its my bad fam. You are so right.

Nah it's all good fam it's a fair point of conversation. Just don't want to see a relatively helpful thread disintegrate since it's mostly speculation anyway. There were definitely a good amount of pairs overseas due to the SB affiliation.

I need these so bad, Australia got stuff all. No online sites, no chance! Any idea where is the best place too buy a 11.5/12 apart from ebay? I want them, but not for $500..

Back
Top Bottom