Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

554B9E64-EF9F-44F2-8E12-71C6F2ED3AB4.jpeg
Just copped a 13 I gotta say these are dope af. Keeping them lakers colorway for now... possible double up when prices drop when ppl start to undercut

When I copped the TS1’s off SNKRS I just used my card... then again I tried every payment method possible with all the errors lol

Y’all are my skateboarding diary. K thnx.

Feeling a little sick the past couple of days. Not sure what it is.

Was tough skating tonight. Didn’t stay out too long. Ollie’s feeling ok. Adding height and a bit of consistency. They’re still not too good. Starting to hit em while moving a little. Shove it’s too. A bit more confidence in landing I think is the remedy. And more focus on centering my balance.

My toe hurts and I damn near did the split. Good times.

Until the next run.

- progress

Y’all are my skateboarding diary. K thnx.

Feeling a little sick the past couple of days. Not sure what it is.

Was tough skating tonight. Didn’t stay out too long. Ollie’s feeling ok. Adding height and a bit of consistency. They’re still not too good. Starting to hit em while moving a little. Shove it’s too. A bit more confidence in landing I think is the remedy. And more focus on centering my balance.

My toe hurts and I damn near did the split. Good times.

Until the next run.

- progress
Gotta pay the dues in blood

AE946570-D5E4-4CA6-BF8F-019C503B857B.jpeg
do you ever contribute anything useful to these threads ? Only time i see you post is when you cry/complain about useless stuff on multiple threads. Go get you a pair and put them on your feet. Now go to bed

Honestly I’ve seen 3god contributing a lot lately. I used to think the same. But I’ve determined dude is just a legit sneaker head.

Back
Top Bottom