Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just tried on my true size in AJ1s which is 10.5 and it fits fine. For sure they will fit better after breaking them in.

3D74BEE6-3867-47A8-AE1D-4480EAD204D5.jpeg
These look fire like that

There must be a bunch of LA/CHI size 11. Price is dropping fast in that size. 10.5 still going for more than $325. When ahead and double up on them. Probably should have a waited to get my first pair on Saturday, spent $375 on them. :smh:

Looking forward to what Bones look like in person.. they were sitting so I copped. I'll return if I dont like them but I will likely put some finisher on the black accents to avoid the hot pink. They are solid as is or with VERY minimal light pink scratches.

Looking forward to what Bones look like in person.. they were sitting so I copped. I'll return if I dont like them but I will likely put some finisher on the black accents to avoid the hot pink. They are solid as is or with VERY minimal light pink scratches.

I don't know, for me, the more I see them the more I don't like them.

lol nah size 9 probably top 3 most produced size. Its just that there are a lot more size 9 people out there

I'm being facetious. It's just those two particular sneakers in that size don't have the same amount of listings AND/ or price drops that the other sizes have been seeing. Frustrated!

I think I'm just going to start going for 9.5s. SMH

Back
Top Bottom