Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

My pair from ndc... Don't know what makes these SB... Doesn't even have the fat tongue or sb laces.. Just says sb in the tongue and the SB tissue paper... Not complaining cuz I like them just don't know why they would consider these sb
20190601_103857.jpg

The Air Jordan 1s worn by prominent skaters in the 80’s weren’t “SBs” and also didn’t have fat tongue and sb laces either. AJ1s are inherently skate shoes as is. So they don’t need all those things you mentioned to be considered a “skate shoe”.

NY pair came in. Quality is nice but there is a very strong paint smell. Surprised JD actually double boxed. Planning to wear them naturally and see how it goes.

Need the LA/Chicago pair to wear to summer league next month in Vegas but my size I still $500+ man wtf. :frown:

Caved in on a pair of light bones. Didnt think there would still be retail pairs sitting. Im not going to mess with taking color off and just let it happen naturally.

if you're trying to weather em, I'd try fine sandpaper > chemistry set*

*not responsible for your messed up shoes

Last edited:
Does anyone have an update on when Nike at The Grove in L.A. will "un-postpone" the drop for the LA to Chi's? I have seen no update on SNKRS app.

:lol: cant imagine how legit customizers like you are feeling after every botched pair gets posted
Bro I try and help and give tips to ppl asking me on ig .. after all this custom is deglazing the shoe not repainting it . but then they go take a bbq grill brush to their kicks and wonder why their leather is all torn up or they soak cotton and don’t tapeoff edges .. hey the paint is bleeding onto the midsole . Had some dude try and strip the midsole on the fire red 3s once and he used turpentine instead of alcohol ... dude had a 1 1/2 inch gash on the midsole cause it ate away at the material .

Bro I try and help and give tips to ppl asking me on ig .. after all this custom is deglazing the shoe not repainting it . but then they go take a bbq grill brush to their kicks and wonder why their leather is all torn up or they soak cotton and don’t tapeoff edges .. hey the paint is bleeding onto the midsole . Had some dude try and strip the midsole on the fire red 3s once and he used turpentine instead of alcohol ... dude had a 1 1/2 inch gash on the midsole cause it ate away at the material .

You’re a customizer? Any examples?

Back
Top Bottom