Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

D7ve_u7WwAIeLeZ.jpg

I had a guy that did that for me but he long gone now. I hear beat2heatrestorations is good at tab customizations .. check out his ig
I need a stencil for a project. Do you know how I can have one made?

Does someone have a pic of the LAs with just the swoosh and or the yellow collar removed? Purple chi’s, Pretty sure I seen it at some point

so I was fortunate enough to cop at retail from snkrs, but I had copped a pair for 408 from stockx also beforehand, thinking I'd strike out on snkrs. fortunately for me, the seller never shipped so they finally issued me a refund, which is great bc now I can grab that 2nd pair for close to 100 less.

Sold my size 11 on here for $275.

Bought my 10.5 off grailed for $295 on Thursday..... dude messages me today saying “you finessed me , prices shot back up”.... fam they at $310 on stock X right now , you can’t be serious over $15 :smh:

If he doesn’t ship today , demanding my refund

Seller shipped yesterday :pimp:

With the price I paid, I need this to happen today for me as well! :smokin

Does someone have a pic of the LAs with just the swoosh and or the yellow collar removed? Purple chi’s, Pretty sure I seen it at some point

Someone posted a picture in this thread or the AJ1 thread (can't remember), but I'm not going to be the person who digs through all the pages to find that for you. Good Luck! :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom