Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

is there an awards show for this? i keep hearing these nominations. if not, someone should start one. include the shoe battle champions

actually there is a volt. and who said LAs are better than Chi? and go ahead and name me a recent 1 og high with better quality. I'll wait...
:nerd:

On the next episode of hoarders...:lol:

Like seriously. It’s like watching a person overeat and force feeding themselves for no good reason. It’s called gluttony. Just like dude who basically bought like 15 pairs of Concords supposedly for himself :rolleyes. Personally makes me sick to my stomach. Then they come in here and try to play it off as normal when the reality is that they need help. An intervention.

Like seriously. It’s like watching a person overeat and force feeding themselves for no good reason. It’s called gluttony. Just like dude who basically bought like 15 pairs of Concords supposedly for himself :rolleyes. Personally makes me sick to my stomach. Then they come in here and try to play it off as normal when the reality is that they need help. An intervention.

Why is this a problem if they have money to comfortably do this though? Unless they don’t have space to store their shoes or they’re going broke buying shoes, I don’t see the issue here. It’s not like they’re going to hurt themselves by doing this (like they would if they constantly overate).

Why is this a problem if they have money to comfortably do this though? Unless they don’t have space to store their shoes or they’re going broke buying shoes, I don’t see the issue here. It’s not like they’re going to hurt themselves by doing this (like they would if they constantly overate).

I don’t expect everyone to agree with me. I’m sure my opinion on this will maybe rub some in here the wrong way. I’m sorry. It’s just over consumption in this world is bad enough as it is but extreme over consumption is just sad to see and I can’t encourage my brother in it even though I’m sure others will. It’s just a personal pet peeve for me personally to see what I consider to be ‘over indulgence’ of anything. It’s not about the money at all. It’s simply based on principle and my own personal moral. All of us have more shoes than we need already but how one justifies 4-15 pairs of the same shoe from the same release in their brain? :smh: Na

339E87C1-40C9-4F8D-90EB-9E9CAA2CD5EB.jpeg
Ccs pair finally got here. Very good pickup IMO

Price for the LA to Chicagos went down stong...wonder why.
In Europe still 500-600€ cause we reactin slow :smh:

Broke out the Koston lows today and I’m beyond impressed. I was afraid the lower cut, compared to other Jordan 1 lows, was going to affect comfort but it doesn’t in the slightest. Got me thinking that the height is probably more in line with a SB low than a Jordan 1 low. For $120 out the door, this is one release to consider hoarding imo.

I don’t expect everyone to agree with me. I’m sure my opinion on this will maybe rub some in here the wrong way. I’m sorry. It’s just over consumption in this world is bad enough as it is but extreme over consumption is just sad to see and I can’t encourage my brother in it even though I’m sure others will. It’s just a personal pet peeve for me personally to see what I consider to be ‘over indulgence’ of anything. It’s not about the money at all. It’s simply based on principle and my own personal moral. All of us have more shoes than we need already but how one justifies 4-15 pairs of the same shoe from the same release in their brain? :smh: Na
bro relax. "overconsumption" never physically hurt anyone like say food or sex or drugs.
you got issues, b...

:lol:

bro relax. "overconsumption" never physically hurt anyone like say food or sex or drugs.
you got issues, b...

:lol:

If it’s your opinion that it’s ok and should be accepted/overlooked then fine. Like I said, *extreme over consumption is where I take issue, as you should. Sure hit me with the the old “It’s not hurting anybody” excuse but don’t forget there is always a means to an end. You’re probably hurting yourself, b. That’s the point.

I guess I’m just different lol. I’ve always taken really good care of my shoes since young and now that I’m an adult with a career and can barely wear tennis shoes M-F as it is, my shoes get to stay super clean and I haven’t had to UNDS any of my “doubles” because of the fact that I blew through the first one, yet. So I’ll just never understand the need 20+ pairs of the SAME joint for my own “personal use” let alone more than 2 maybe 3 pairs. All that is before you even scratch the surface of the underlying hoarder, possible mental issues that some people do suffer unfortunately. It’s ok to have the discussion. I’m here for it.

Back
Top Bottom