Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I could see somebody getting a pair of the white and a pair of the black and make customs of actual royals and breds :nerd:

Someone on NT make this happen :nerd:

i think people are gonna do that

i was one of those, if i get both i probably wont :lol:

Both pair for $500 sounds pretty good right? Found someone and im taking a chance. Seems legit, paypal verified, sending invoice, and said they'll ship next week. Worst case scenario my money is held up for a while. I'll take it

Funny I have had zero luck for the past two months. I have gotten shoes into cart, but always hit some sort of site crash or checkout error. The last release I got from NDC was the initial Rival Pack Dunk release on 3/22 and even with that, they cancelled 1 of the 2 shoes that day.

Funny I have had zero luck for the past two months. I have gotten shoes into cart, but always hit some sort of site crash or checkout error. The last release I got from NDC was the initial Rival Pack Dunk release on 3/22 and even with that, they cancelled 1 of the 2 shoes that day.

im right there with you

i cant even get a shoe in the cart even if its a massive GR... i couldnt even get the kung fu kobes... :x

what does that tell you

Bert. Bert. did you ever end up getting the royal or bred 1s? I remember you having a hell of a time :lol:

Bert. Bert. did you ever end up getting the royal or bred 1s? I remember you having a hell of a time :lol:

ive got 3 pairs of breds. no royals.

trying to get at least 3 more pairs of breds but having a hard time finding legit pairs for a low/fair price. Im not paying $400 :lol:

trying to get at least 3 more pairs of breds but having a hard time finding legit pairs for a low/fair price. Im not paying $400 :lol:

no joke. I gave up on the breds. these are my final chance, unless I happen across a pair for a decent price.

glad you got your breds, I remember you grinding in that thread. good to see the work paid off

no joke. I gave up on the breds. these are my final chance, unless I happen across a pair for a decent price.

glad you got your breds, I remember you grinding in that thread. good to see the work paid off

man, you can get a pair. you probably have better chance than i do at finding. Michigan sucks. no groups, ebay is trash. NT doesnt have much and if they do its at a high price.

i got people messaging me and telling me all these deals they find locals and on facebook. Some guy whos a size 12 hit me up the other day and he got all 4 of his pairs for under $300 and all legit too :x :smh:

Two others ill pm on my keyboard laughing as they are on my feet. I guess you guys didn't see I got three pairs from the previous release from the SAME shop. Lol

Haha I'm not hating man. Just seems like there's a lot of people trying to get in good with their local shops they've never stepped foot in before to lock these down. I've got my pairs covered as soon as the shipment comes in. I was one of the first people to post pictures in this thread when the first colorway dropped. I'm not stressing about my pairs at all

Both pair for $500 sounds pretty good right? Found someone and im taking a chance. Seems legit, paypal verified, sending invoice, and said they'll ship next week. Worst case scenario my money is held up for a while. I'll take it

This don't sound like a bad price :nerd:

great price, and worth a shot.. my preorder was $550 for both.. still trying NDC and local just in case.

Last edited:
Maybe it's jus me but for the price y'all payin for preorders u might as well try retail then pay resale if u don't get them cuz I don't think the resale price gone that much more imo

Maybe it's jus me but for the price y'all payin for preorders u might as well try retail then pay resale if u don't get them cuz I don't think the resale price gone that much more imo
I just don't want a repeat of royals, if they resale cheaper oh well lesson learned, if they don't oh well. I'm really feeling these and just dont want to worry about it anymore. I get what your saying tho. I never pay this much but i feel like if I don't I'll end up paying more and even that's if I can afford them

sorry if i am out of the loop but let me get this right. there are two different pairs of shoes a white pair and a black pair..but when you wear them the paint fades and one shoes is the royals and the other is the breds? Correct me if Im wrong please.

Anyone know how the originals fit ? Is it TTS ? I'm a true size 9 with a slightly wide foot and was wondering if a 8.5 would be too small

sorry if i am out of the loop but let me get this right. there are two different pairs of shoes a white pair and a black pair..but when you wear them the paint fades and one shoes is the royals and the other is the breds? Correct me if Im wrong please.
Correct except each pair is mismatched

Both the white and black pair have one foot that is bred and one that is royal. (Unless that's what you meant, then you were completely correct, confused since you used "shoes" plural)

Last edited:
I just don't want a repeat of royals, if they resale cheaper oh well lesson learned, if they don't oh well. I'm really feeling these and just dont want to worry about it anymore. I get what your saying tho. I never pay this much but i feel like if I don't I'll end up paying more and even that's if I can afford them
repped.

No kidding. I have been so unlucky on royals.

Back
Top Bottom