Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

it doesnt help that someone is saying these are better quality leather than banned 1's
sick.gif

no idea if its true but thats gonna add to the hype
only one shop got these here in MN and im not about that camp life, i already see im paying 250+ for these sadly because NDC is just a desolate wasteland void of success for me.

I'm going to try for that black pair, local skate shop should have these but I'm not about that camping for days camp life AT ALL....

thats where the first pair ended up right after release was able to scoop for 275 shipped since i really wanted them. I would assume i could cop this pair for the same price, find a pair on the bay and shoot them an offer if i strike out on NDC. 

Surprised no one has uploaded a review of these yet. You would think the people that have em would have made a video by now. Im itching man lol

seeing these for sale on ebay for $400+ :x

i expect these to be $350 after release man. SMH

Was on board months ago. Now unsure if I'll be able to even get one pair [emoji]128545[/emoji]. The hype machine is too much. I'm going to definitely try, though...

Ehhh I wouldn't worry about the prices right now. These are the super early pairs. Come next week more early pairs will show up and the price will normalize. You can't judge what the price will be when there are only 5 pairs on ebay right now.

only one shop got these here in MN and im not about that camp life, i already see im paying 250+ for these sadly because NDC is just a desolate wasteland void of success for me.
You could also try EU sites if you strike out on NDC

Edit lol. Not gonna lie that comment was funny. I'll deff have to flip that white pair tho.

Last edited:

You could also try EU sites if you strike out on NDC

Nah, other way around. EU sites will be long gone by the time NDC drops. Also, there's only 4-5 EU sites that ended up shipping to the US on the first pair, and some barely had 2 size runs.

About the prices people got the first pair for, RD and later, both of these pairs are in a lot higher demand than that first pair. A lot of people, even huge 1 fans like myself, simply didn't like that first pair. A lot of those people do like these. Not to say these will be some astronomical price, but a lot of people buying these actually want them.

The addition of breds and royal 1 is making it a bigger release than the 1st release

1st release > lance mountains

Back
Top Bottom