Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Stopped by Extra Butter's RVC location today and they said they aren't getting them. Not sure if I believe them, the guys that work there are jerks lol.
you sure? They cool ppl over at extra butter, at least from my experience.
Also got a black sz13 on lock :pimp:

Got off the phone with a skateshop that does reserves a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately they didn't have my size but anyone from the Bay Area thats size 11+ and willing to drive out, pm me for the shop. Idk if they're still available but its worth a try.

Got off the phone with a skateshop that does reserves a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately they didn't have my size but anyone from the Bay Area thats size 11+ and willing to drive out, pm me for the shop. Idk if they're still available but its worth a try.

Damn, wish they did phone orders smh

if you could only get one which one would it be black or white and for what reason?

you sure? They cool ppl over at extra butter, at least from my experience.
Also got a black sz13 on lock
pimp.gif
agreed they are very nice

i haven't seen any announcements from them yet

they are usually pretty good about distributing info via social media when they have a release

More Shops:
Valley Skate and Surf

Family Sports

Flatspot Canada 

Quickiemart_Tulsa

Seasons Skate Shop

Utility Board Shop Laverne

Salvation Malibu

Heritage Surf

Solebrothershoesandskate

Sublimity Boards

Spyder Surf

Compound Board Shop
Garage Skateshop Huntington Beach

Bluetile SC

Emerge Denver

Island Watersports

Stil-Laden

Defy BoardShop
All instore only

Last edited:
That video of the asian guy taking sand paper to his black pair and screaming seriously made my day.

To whoever posted that, thank you. 

Guessing resale is gonna end up around $300 on these

Was given a $1650 bonus check last week at work so I'm in even if I strike out on the white pair

Back
Top Bottom