Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Greenhouse Boardshop is doing phone orders. I just ordered the black pair for $285 shipped. If anyone is interested, their number is 540-552-3872.

They're near sold out, I think only 1x11 now. Said they only received 10 pairs or so. Bananas!

will check it out

how often does it refresh?

does it ever time out?

I had success with the blacks (and the past 5 or so releases) just hitting alt+R using chrome on nikestore twitter page and clicking the link 
its a real time app, it gets its twitter data via twitter's streaming api, so there is no refreshing.. 

They're near sold out, I think only 1x11 now. Said they only received 10 pairs or so. Bananas!
I can believe it. Dude told me that I was the first caller and I was actually in the process of leaving a voicemail and he answered during the process lol

To the guy asking if anyone is just going after one, I wasn't really going after any, and lucked out on a white pair from my local shop. Don't see the need for the black pair personally, and even when the paint comes off of my white pair I'll wear them mismatched. They kind of remind me of all the fragment design dunks, and it's how LM rocked them.

Had the option to buy the pack for 500.
Had to pass. 
299.gif

:rofl: at dudes name dropping animal chin and the bones brigade trying to justify that they deserve these shoes more after they struck out

bouncewear canceled my wtkd order as well. looks like nothing is working out for me today.

And dudes who never bought an SB product in their lives really getting mad at shops for up charging. What do they owe to you? You're never there to support them until it's most convenient for you.

I love shops that say you gotta show a receipt from a past purchase in order to enter a raffle. IMO, those people who continuously support their local through thick and thin deserve first dibs

Back
Top Bottom