Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

It's ridiculous that we have to pay this much for a pair of damn 1's
It's ridiculous that you even think of paying that much. Learn to pass. You don't have to cop when you miss. Take the L, don't motivate the resellers to continue screwing you out of your pairs.

So, what's it gonna be? People are saying that these are either going to go up in price to 400+, or that the shoes are going to dip under 300.

It's ridiculous that you even think of paying that much. Learn to pass. You don't have to cop when you miss. Take the L, don't motivate the resellers to continue screwing you out of your pairs.
I've always thought this too actually, I dunno why I'm looking at paying resell for them. I guess reading this thread all day has me thirsty for them
you checking craigslist too??

Last edited:
Guys just wait until all the Instagram pics are posted, we should be able to get a 20% discount then 
tongue.gif

Yall better scoop these up while you can cause bruh these gon go for atleast 5 hunna mininmum in a few weeks

Doubt that bro. I personally see em going for between 275-350 depending on size and where you buy it from. I even think 400 is way pushing it

$250 or bust for me. still on the hunt. not trippin tho hella shoes are  releasing next week

That was my limit too. Enough is enough.

Was able to get a pair too.
nthat.gif
yup, the black pair is nice but ain't something i see worth paying 300 or even more for. some GR SB's that dropped this year look better.

people who missed out should just go buy the royal SB high and bred SB low that came out not too long ago if they REALLY need these
roll.gif

$250 or bust for me. still on the hunt. not trippin tho hella shoes are  releasing next week
I'm thinking of trying to cop the WTKDs next week and possibly use them for trade bait, if that's a fair trade

im sure you could gauge a lot of interest with that trade 

Last edited:

im sure you could gauge a lot of interest with that trade 
The WTKD one? I'm hoping so. Maybe get more than just a pair of these? I'm curious how hard to get the WTKDs will end up being 

Last edited:

The WTKD one? I'm hoping so. Maybe get more than just a pair of these? I'm curious how hard to get the WTKDs will end up being 
I read an article saying the WTKD won't be limited as we are anticipating.  But then again who thought the LM would be THIS limited dammit Nike.

Back
Top Bottom