Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

guy at Champs today thought these would only be released in Chicago and LA ... is that true, do we know yet?

I want the purple/golds but will take the bones as well if the opportunity presents itself. Most likely going to have to rely on luck and online to pick these up. I'm not with the skate shop camping out ordeal.

I know I’m in the minority but I actually dig the jump man on the toe of the lows. Only ones I want to go after. Already got Chicago’s and I’m not a big Purple/Yellow guy.

I love black tongues on a white shoe though so u may go for the bones. We’ll see.

Do we have a release date on the Koston Lows yet?

I know I’m in the minority but I actually dig the jump man on the toe of the lows. Only ones I want to go after. Already got Chicago’s and I’m not a big Purple/Yellow guy.

I love black tongues on a white shoe though so u may go for the bones. We’ll see.

Do we have a release date on the Koston Lows yet?

“Summer 2019” so far. Hopefully, it’s a QS between June and August.

DE301FA3-7452-4B6C-BAC5-0C32FA813F0D.jpeg

Via:
https://www.instagram.com/nikesborn...tm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14gecxzxt74gb

Yeah that Chi/LA colorway is looking scarce. I'm hearing those are skateshop/SNKRS exclusive. Hopefully spots like BlackSheep do an online raffle. Every city doesn't have a popular skate shop with an SB account.

Blacksheep would do in store raffle way before online unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom