Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

The price right now :frown:
Hopefully once sat comes they go down. Then you get the desperate ones with itchy trigger fingers man once the L hits.

There’s only 3 pairs even listed in my size on StockX, figure once Saturday hits they should drop a little at least.

****.. was at work all the live long day and never got a chance to get a code. I should've checked here on break and got distracted. Doubt I hit though. I want to enter SS but I'm not willing to pay for a trip for these.

Might need Boners to beat the pink

Did you really like the Lakers pair? You copped asap like you wanted to secure them no matter what. I might eventually but they're still well above 5 and I don't want these that badly.

I might eventually but they're still well above 5 and I don't want these that badly.

You’re crazy, the Lakers to Bulls pair is so unique because it’s like a take on his first match up and championship in The Finals. Magic/Jordan, doesn’t get any better than that. Plus, the shade of colors are super nice.

I can’t wait. I think these will be considered one of the best in time.

You’re crazy, the Lakers to Bulls pair is so unique because it’s like a take on his first match up and championship in The Finals. Magic/Jordan, doesn’t get any better than that. Plus, the shade of colors are super nice.

Meh.. all perspective. I think they are dope but I hate Laker colors and they fade away into Chi's I have that shoe in three different versions including the 2015's so it's a little overkill for me to spend that on them.

Did you really like the Lakers pair? You copped asap like you wanted to secure them no matter what. I might eventually but they're still well above 5 and I don't want these that badly.

I was skeptical of this pair for quite some time, because I really don’t want them to peel too far. I always loved the black accents against the white/purple/yellow upper. It really darkens the purple and overall look of the shoe. I will be keeping them as Lakers as long as possible. I don’t have any other shoe with that color scheme so it adds much needed variety as well. I won’t mind if SOME red starts peaking through though. It helps that I already have ‘15 Chicago’s so I’m not dying for that like a lot of others. All in all, I paid the premium up front, because I know I’ll want these more next week, if/when I don’t hit :lol: , and with recent trends in 1s, these may be even more at that point.

You sold me on them better than Nike has...

Meh.. all perspective. I think they are dope but I hate Laker colors and they fade away into Chi's I have that shoe in three different versions including the 2015's so it's a little overkill for me to spend that on them.

You'll try for them. You'll be sorry if you don't. See you on Saturday. :lol:

Sounds like rationalization to me....

I was skeptical of this pair for quite some time, because I really don’t want them to peel too far. I always loved the black accents against the white/purple/yellow upper. It really darkens the purple and overall look of the shoe. I will be keeping them as Lakers as long as possible. I don’t have any other shoe with that color scheme so it adds much needed variety as well. I won’t mind if SOME red starts peaking through though. It helps that I already have ‘15 Chicago’s so I’m not dying for that like a lot of others. All in all, I paid the premium up front, because I know I’ll want these more next week, if/when I don’t hit :lol: , and with recent trends in 1s, these may be even more at that point.

I'm keeping mine Lakers until it comes off naturally...if it does. Either way, the shoe will look :nthat:

So it looks like getting a lakers sz 9 for $500 is out the window now? Gonna be kicking myself for not pulling the trigger earlier :smh:

Back
Top Bottom