Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Are these gonna have Travis Scott level of check out issues on SNKRs? Am I wrong to think that you'll be able to get these if you are there at 10?

Are these gonna have Travis Scott level of check out issues on SNKRs? Am I wrong to think that you'll be able to get these if you are there at 10?

I’ve been there at 10 on other Jordan 1’s and have never hit on a pair off SNKRS, well besides the Scotts lol.

Bred Toes, Spiderman’s, Shadows I all missed on from SNKRS

Also have missed on a few recent Air Max releases that weren’t draws either.
Damn I was able to get all of those. You were sitting there waiting and took an L? Are you an 8-12 guy?

Damn I was able to get all of those. You were sitting there waiting and took an L? Are you an 8-12 guy?

I wear size 13, I was literally on at like 9:58 both times, added to cart and was pending right at 10:00 and still struck out. Hoping my T Scott luck will carry over for these.

Crap I just placed a pre-order for the first time in my life for a shoe. I did it for the LA/CHI pair as the DFW aren't getting these at all....just like TS 1...but we flooded with bone pairs and already won FNL. I just can't take the chance with SNKRS and all this payment error crap. It even crashed on that VaporMax release smh. Just crazy.

Now I just hope this pre-order/ATC gets fulfilled. I'm still trying SNKRS on another account smh

Crap I just placed a pre-order for the first time in my life for a shoe. I did it for the LA/CHI pair as the DFW aren't getting these at all....just like TS 1...but we flooded with bone pairs and already won FNL. I just can't take the chance with SNKRS and all this payment error crap. It even crashed on that VaporMax release smh. Just crazy.

Now I just hope this pre-order/ATC gets fulfilled. I'm still trying SNKRS on another account smh

From where? Pricing fair?

PO

SoleStrike...man I hope they come through. I sure hope SneakerPolitics open their Dallas store soon. We are hurting around here. We get no teir zero releases.

Oh I thought you pre-ordered the shoe itself. Looking at the site, it looks like an ATC service. I'm good on that. :lol:
Thanks for letting me know though.

PO

I have an extra pair of Concords I’m tempted to let go of if I miss.... I really don’t what to let go of them though.

Oh I thought you pre-ordered the shoe itself. Looking at the site, it looks like an ATC service. I'm good on that. :lol:
Thanks for letting me know though.

PO

Yep...still gotta get fullfilled. Fingers crossed. Manual via SNKRS will be an L and I'm not using a bot that will be outdated next year and still gotta hunt for proxies.

Signed up for all the local raffles (about 12 tickets) and online raffles that I could. I better eat at least one pair. I usually have good luck on SNKRS, so I’m optimistic about my chances to get a pair. Hope everyone that’s wants these gets them.

Back
Top Bottom