Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

11 here too man. 10 min didn't mean anything on FTA. Usually the app has a spinning wheel after the countdown and then it lets you know if you won. This time it went straight to Next Time... :frown:
Entered like 6 raffles and nothing. Got maybe one more raffle left and then SNKRS. Trying to stay positive. |l

Same man.. same. Even did store joints.. smh.

May be in the minority here, but is there anything I can safely spray on these to preserve as much of the Laker colorway as possible?

I was about to ask if the guys that won on FA had their spending up bc mine was giving me issues. I go to check mine and it looks like they fixed it.

So I’m really just blacklisted then. :smh:

I’m convinced money spent doesn’t matter for the footapps
I used to never hit on anything from state st
Now I’m basically hitting on everything(for the most part)
I thought it was totally random but now I don’t know
Seems like the same people hit and the same people usually miss

Snkrs cam
istockphoto-175178792-612x612.jpg

One of my brothers (size 9.5) also hit, dude hits on FA all the time! My other brother (size 11) and best friend (size 12) didn’t hit, they never do.

are we expecting SNKRS to bug out & malfunction like it did when the TS1s dropped? I can deal with L's, but can the app maybe just function properly?

Got the Bones at FTL, but the Lakers will come down to SNKRs. I hit on the TS1s on SNKRS. I’m claiming I hit these too the same way. lol

Back
Top Bottom