Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Unless you are a hardcore skateboarder competing in the xgames I don’t think normal wear will do anything imo
Unless maybe if you rock them everyday for 3-4 years

What about the rest of us who don’t have Chicago’s?
I thought about rubbing away to Chicago
But the lakers color is clean
Figure I’ll just buy chi’s when they release next year or so
Kinda pointless to have Sb chi’s and Jordan chi
Also everytime I look down I’ll be like damn these are nice but wish I had the real thing

Lol it is. There’s no right or wrong way to do it. There’s no instructions that come with the shoe and says “hey strip this way or strip that way”. So therefore it’s a opinion based reviews it’s all good either way I’m cool with the outcome and ima wear them regardless of who says what so

My advice is strip anyway you want who cares about a design or a look just put the acetone out and see where it takes you that’s what makes it dope I happen to make a mistake and decided to strip the paint completely and rock out
Not destroyed. As long you like it and it does not hurt your feet, rock them.

0180608A-C5D8-42FD-86A8-CF3996B3BFC5.jpeg
i dont care how they look ill still wear them

The look is ruined but it’s not beat up old kicks. He just describes it as vintage same thing as when people say it’s distressed and not damaged/ripped apart

Hmm debating grabbing the LA pair locally for $280 size 12 but with two pairs of Chis already, I think these would just collect dust. Think I’ll grab the Paris pair instead and save $100

Back
Top Bottom