Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

He wore them up the stairs, watched a few YouTube videos went to Trader Joe’s.. Things Not Mentioned: dug in his nose, scratched ask went to the hub for some yams :rofl: his videos have me dying. It’s like a Mr. Rogers theme shoe review. He should add in a educational bit to each of his videos.

That vid made me cringe! Man how the sneaker culture has changed! Whole foods, Trader Joe's etc! So far from the playgrounds and city blocks I'm used to. Was he purposely tryin to be as nerdy?

Ppl still get triggered by brad hall vids? :lol:
brad-hall-am98.gif

He wore them up the stairs, watched a few YouTube videos went to Trader Joe’s.. Things Not Mentioned: dug in his nose, scratched ask went to the hub for some yams :rofl: his videos have me dying. It’s like a Mr. Rogers theme shoe review. He should add in a educational bit to each of his videos.
his vids were amusing at first, now it's total cringe!

Last edited:
this was the guy in the travis thread that i legit didn't know about. I didn't look him up either, glad i didn't waste my time.

Ya'll are hating the man for hustling. No one has to watch his videos yet he probably has millions of views on each video he does.

Bull5 is the best shoetuber imo. That guys content is top notch and he just overall seems like a cool guy. I can honestly see him being a prominent figure in the sneaker industry somewhere down the line.

Back
Top Bottom