Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

I never struck out on release day on any pair of 11's I wanted, hopefully these will be no different.

That's good for you. Especially with the nightmare with the Cool Grey XI last year, because many struck out on that one including myself due to shipping and supply issues.

The Cool Grey XI from last year was the only one I struck out on with trying to get an XI ever since I started keeping up with the annual December releases from 2016 to present. I passed on both of the 2017 Win Like... releases and those bootleg looking 2020 Jubilee.

Otherwise, I was able to get the 2016 Space Jam, 2018 Concord and 2019 Black/Red on release day.

I admit I stupidly fell for the hype of the crappy 2008 Countdown Pack with the Taxi XII & Black/Red XI. My affinity for the XI and a former Footaction manager who I was cool with made it easy for me to get them without having to line up because he let me give him the cash in advance to secure that pack for me on release day. But I eventually resold those over 10 years later for a nice profit on GOAT.

I'm sure as hell glad I passed on all the annual December XI releases from 2009 to 2015 because all that crap was bootleg looking like a MF. The 2008 CDP XI was bad too.

I'm actually leaning toward these.

That's good for you. Especially with the nightmare with the Cool Grey XI last year, because many struck out on that one including myself due to shipping and supply issues.

The Cool Grey XI from last year was the only one I struck out on with trying to get an XI ever since I started keeping up with the annual December releases from 2016 to present. I passed on both of the 2017 Win Like... releases and those bootleg looking 2020 Jubilee.

Otherwise, I was able to get the 2016 Space Jam, 2018 Concord and 2019 Black/Red on release day.

I admit I stupidly fell for the hype of the crappy 2008 Countdown Pack with the Taxi XII & Black/Red XI. My affinity for the XI and a former Footaction manager who I was cool with made it easy for me to get them without having to line up because he let me give him the cash in advance to secure that pack for me on release day. But I eventually resold those over 10 years later for a nice profit on GOAT.

I'm sure as hell glad I passed on all the annual December XI releases from 2009 to 2015 because all that crap was bootleg looking like a MF. The 2008 CDP XI was bad too.

I'm actually leaning toward these.

I'm pretty sure the stock wasn't as high on last years Cool Greys because many struck out on release day for that one.

I also got that email from Nike. With the amount of orders they get at this time of the year, I am not surprised. Two years ago they ended up sending me two pairs of infrared Air Max 3/90

I'm pretty sure the stock wasn't as high on last years Cool Greys because many struck out on release day for that one.

Right. It was also compounded with shipment issues with stores receiving separate shipments on multiple occasions as opposed to them normally receiving single whole allocation for a specified store location. Some stores even acknowledged they didn't receive their shipment.

Off to see the doc

BFF780FE-C7D8-4702-A3C6-017AE13E6778.jpeg

if I see someone on Tradeblock try to push one more cherry 11 for some heat. That early flx period coming to a close.

They about to make a metric ton of these. It takes 2 weeks damn near to get a shoe from trade block. It would be smarter to just try on Nike and the other 1000 retailers.

These should have trade value right now. Y’all like cool gray for these 11’s on there

if I see someone on Tradeblock try to push one more cherry 11 for some heat. That early flx period coming to a close.

They about to make a metric ton of these. It takes 2 weeks damn near to get a shoe from trade block. It would be smarter to just try on Nike and the other 1000 retailers.

These should have trade value right now. Y’all like cool gray for these 11’s on there
39558CB2-1065-4E6F-89D5-735AEB243FBC.jpeg

Seen this go down today.

Which annoys me because i’ve been trying for Cherrys & Travis trainers for L&F which is literally the same amount of money :lol:
had a guy tell me to basically **** off but BOTH shoes were on his wishlist

Every release is “easy” to get til it’s not :lol:

It’s a Jordan 11 one that’s not as sought after as regular 11 releases. The masses still on the L&F high.

What do I know we suppose to be in a recession or whatever and broke blk Friday records.

These could be like the income tax 12’s and just go nuts.

Back
Top Bottom