Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

anyone have concrete actual proof that kickscrew is shady? or yall just going by what yall heard etc etc?

anyone have concrete actual proof that kickscrew is shady? or yall just going by what yall heard etc etc?

There used to be alot of proof/ discussions but it had since been mysteriously removed from the web.

That was many years ago so its possible that they've cleaned up since then.

I will do a legit check I'm the 82 thread tomorrow ... if they are not legit I paid with PayPal so I casn easily get the money back... but I doubt PayPal would make them a featured seller if they weren't legit.

I will do a legit check I'm the 82 thread tomorrow ... if they are not legit I paid with PayPal so I casn easily get the money back... but I doubt PayPal would make them a featured seller if they weren't legit.

PayPal only cares about the service, and I've heard they do have great service. So, as long as they're shipping on time and putting up sales, they'll be on the good list. PayPal (and general buyers) can't tell what was UA or not.

All principle, really, and I'm stuck on mine! People can buy what they want, but their shoild be disclaimers attached. Buy at your own risk.

PayPal only cares about the service, and I've heard they do have great service. So, as long as they're shipping on time and putting up sales, they'll be on the good list. PayPal (and general buyers) can't tell what was UA or not.

All principle, really, and I'm stuck on mine! People can buy what they want, but their shoild be disclaimers attached. Buy at your own risk.

i doubt paypal would have them featured if they werent legit. if they werent legit, there would be alotta people calling PP to file claims/chargebacks, and i cant see paypal doing promo with them if they actively hadfraud cases open against the site.

i doubt paypal would have them featured if they werent legit. if they werent legit, there would be alotta people calling PP to file claims/chargebacks, and i cant see paypal doing promo with them if they actively hadfraud cases open against the site.

Missed my point. People (general public, especially) don't really know the difference between UA/Retail. As long as your service is tight, you're good in PP's eyes.

Taking it back, when shops were getting busted with the Concords, it wasn't because you could really tell the difference in materials, mainly it was the icey soles after 3+ years and multiple restocks. Then, you had one store linked to another that was busted, and they all went down. At least their original names went down! Lol

They`re legit, Jesus. If you`re not gonna listen when people say they`re legit then
1. Shut up and find somewhere you know is legit
2. Take a "Chance" and order them and see for yourself.

The only mistake to be made is not trying and finding out on your own. Actually, DONT try.....means less people I have to compete against when they have something i need. LOL

They`re legit, Jesus. If you`re not gonna listen when people say they`re legit then

The only mistake to be made is not trying and finding out on your own. Actually, DONT try.....means less people I have to compete against when they have something i need. LOL

All good, they're making enough for you over there! lol

this. i wouldnt be scared off by proof/stories from many many many years ago that dont even exist anymore for anyone to even look at. especially since theres nothing but good reviews on them as of today.

and i dont buy that kickscrew had allllllllllllllllllllllll those bad things said about them removed from the internet. no way they have that much pull or power to erase any and all negative things about them from the internet.

but thats just me.

Last edited:
I ordered the Win Like '82 from KC yesterday for $190 shipped. There's a feeling in the back of my head saying it's too good to be true, but everyone on the net right now says they're legit (and they were featured in a top legit reseller list on Complex). I'll have to do a good check on them when they arrive. I can say that I ordered the AJ12 Chinese New Year from them; last year. They are fire on feet, and when I compared them to the real vs fake check, they absolutely seemed like the real thing. Real quality; there.

I ordered the kids and mens CNY 12s, Space jams and win like 82 while also having pairs from the US. Comparing them, they were exactly the same.

If you notice, they have almost every regular nike and Jordan release and any limited release, they charge more for. (they also carry other brands, not just nike/jordan) Fake sites will never have things like the brand new womens jordans available as quickly as Kicks-crew has.

Just use deductive reasoning...............more than not, you`ll be right. I took a chance and they were legit. But i can also afford to make a mistake, others probably cant.

Plus, they offer problem free returns and refunds. That, with PayPal doing promotions with them, is the sign of a good business.

I'm really happy Guy's. Ive made a bomb Deal today. I have got the 82's ( DS ) for 80€ and a old Pair of worn 5's used for trade. Tomorrow the 11's come in.

One of the best Deals in my Sneaker Life :D

Back
Top Bottom