Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

A Canadian store had the snakeskins for 32% off retail but nothing close to my size.

I just checked out stockx and the black/green snakeskins are like $400 for 9.5! They were so hated when first released, I won like 5 raffles for them and only picked up 2. Sold my backup pair for about $40 above retail 2-3 years ago

0C2F865F-D3C0-4A1B-BCC8-EF0BC48A9B88.png

Couldn’t pass up but feels like an impulse buy. Oh well it’s my birthday month and I’m going hard all month

Just ordered, 148 shipped on dtlr.com with code j23june
Tax kills the deal though comes to 157. I just grabbed a pair at my outlet for 126 after tax with 20 percent off and used my bday coupon. For the sixth time lol. Good deal. Was a returned pair.

Damn I wish I had six birthdays
Lol Nike keep sending me the reminder email like hurry up and use I'm sitting here like ok and when I find something at my outlet they just manually give me and extra 20 off. Got the bone snakeskins today and the SB Paris 1s Friday with like 70 off each.

Saw these in person finally and was pretty unimpressed .. didn't even want them on disco. The upper really should've been white.

Saw these in person finally and was pretty unimpressed .. didn't even want them on disco. The upper really should've been white.
Right? Just a weird-ish colorway. It could have been nice but something about the execution is just wrong.

...but the navy's?
You know how I feel about those :lol:
The OGs are way better, and why they couldn't get closer to the OGs with these navy's ... pure laziness. But these navys are still bad *** on their own. The bones are nothing to me. But hey, that's just me. Anyone who thinks they are dope, I won't really argue. Just not my thing. If nothing else, it's the digi-camo look that turns me off.

You know how I feel about those :lol:
The OGs are way better, and why they couldn't get closer to the OGs with these navy's ... pure laziness. But these navys are still bad *** on their own. The bones are nothing to me. But hey, that's just me. Anyone who thinks they are dope, I won't really argue. Just not my thing. If nothing else, it's the digi-camo look that turns me off.

:lol:

I finally saw both in person and I see what you mean about the different execution. I will probably cop the navy's at some point. I also saw the God awful shorts. They made me laugh when I touched them. What the hell were they thinking?!

:lol:

I finally saw both in person and I see what you mean about the different execution. I will probably cop the navy's at some point. I also saw the God awful shorts. They made me laugh when I touched them. What the hell were they thinking?!
Oh dude that is HILARIOUS about the shorts :rofl:
Straight garbage bags like I said, yeah? Who the hell green-lit those?
The shoes ... the navys are the best 11 low they've done in a long-*** time. The construction, "patent" cut and the shape is at least reasonable. I big-time wish they would have done the snakeskin pattern and material way more like the OGs, though. How hard could that have been? Classic JB/NIke but what can you do. Three pairs in my closet. Sigh :lol:

Last edited:
Might just be me but I like the bones more than the Navy...something about that colorway that mesh well together....def a keeper for me.

Back
Top Bottom