Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

i never owned these

i had bought the red and whites and didn't feel like spending more money on these when they released a few weeks after

i was probably broke lol

I hated these in HS.. I thought they were so corny :lol: They aged very well. I think theyre sick now.
I definitely like them more now than I did in HS. I'm a sucker for navy though. But IMO, the fashion sense of today fits these better. The vision of these rocked with tall Ts, crazy baggy jeans, and pinwheel New Era fitteds makes me shudder a bit. :rofl:

I definitely like them more now than I did in HS. I'm a sucker for navy though. But IMO, the fashion sense of today fits these better. The vision of these rocked with tall Ts, crazy baggy jeans, and pinwheel New Era fitteds makes me shudder a bit. :rofl:
I've said it before: I never bought these originally because at the time I thought, how the hell can I wear snakeskin Jordans, I'll look ridiculous. All these years later, I don't even bat an eye at these in any crazy sense, and I'll have no problem wearing them now. These aren't even flashy compared to so many shoes and colorways that have come along since they released originally. At this point, they're pretty low key LOL

739E3D31-D0CD-4AC7-8DC7-A7C1061476FC.jpeg

72C76E48-D6FD-4F23-9C23-A6213DD5DA4E.jpeg

76162EB7-F335-4F27-AA30-04F57C85AE8B.jpeg

1D482A0F-F4A5-43D8-9D63-30A35B59D5B6.jpeg

Got the OGs at the end of my freshman year of high school when they came out and the sole just now fell off of one of them a couple months ago. Can't wait to get this pair.

Last edited:
I’m in.
Had the OGs on initial release also. Didn’t mess with any of the other lows during that time.
My girl at the time had the pinks(memories).

Will resale be crazy for these. They are basically like $200 after tax. Copped lebron 3 homes today and really want the 4s. That’s a lot to drop on shoes in less than a month.

Will resale be crazy for these. They are basically like $200 after tax. Copped lebron 3 homes today and really want the 4s. That’s a lot to drop on shoes in less than a month.
No way. Resale is barely over retail for Concords at this point. I have given up predicting what sells and what sits anymore, but I won't be surprised if these are on shelves for a few weeks. That probably guarantees they fly LOL

No way. Resale is barely over retail for Concords at this point. I have given up predicting what sells and what sits anymore, but I won't be surprised if these are on shelves for a few weeks. That probably guarantees they fly LOL
Loving the positivity. Everyone around me be on the world is gonna end type ish lol

Damn both of these are clean and I can't like the box is a very nice touch. I want them both now. Damn it.

Back
Top Bottom