JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

That's not correct. A store in my area was doing the same thing and it showed in app that I picked up, but my total never showed, so I called and customer service said that it never showed that I picked up and they had to manually put in my info from the purchase. They asked me why and I told them that the associate had my phone but never put in access code and that's when the rep said that they have to put in code and if their beacon is not working they should call the cooperate office. Come to find out, this was a way for the store to backdoor shoes and manipulate the system.

My total updated on the app. When I picked up my Royal 1s, there was an actual sheet of winners (with codes from confirmation numbers in long form) from a Foot Locker I frequent. They matched the long form code from this sheet to your app reservation. You can see on the sheet they had the pickup code (upper left) but it was not given or used. This was from a store that always has their beacon off or non-functioning. Highly doubt that's the reason for a backdoor strategy. This is just from my experience.

View media item 2409328

Last edited:
are these "columbia" blue or "carolina" blue? is there a difference? carolina is listed as one of the colors on the box. see a lot of places calling these "columbias". jb is confusing with this color lol 

They've just changed the name a few times over the years though Columbia is slightly different.

Now they go with University Blue which is Nike and UNCs officially sanctioned representation of "Carolina blue."

In the past we've had Powder Blue and Columbia which are both darker shades, and powder looks nowhere near UNC these days. That's the 80s Carolina Blue haha

why are people pushing for these to sell out? we should hope that they sit so people can cop on discount.

why are people pushing for these to sell out? we should hope that they sit so people can cop on discount.

Because they have been brainwashed to believe RD sell outs are a good thing, those numbskulls on YouTube are a major part of the problem also

We back in 2001
smokin.gif

18011966_1532646820092878_3523633943217700864_n.jpg

Last edited:
Only missing the zens and blue snakes, nice collection love low 11's more than mids

I have yet to see the for a decent price without major/terrible aging. All the ones that are pristine are crazy expensive. Would love to have them both along with OG Carolinas and reds. Some of those zens aged terrible on the patent leather even. I have to complete my 13s first, which means the Rays and BINs are a must.... still saving up lol

My total updated on the app. When I picked up my Royal 1s, there was an actual sheet of winners (with codes from confirmation numbers in long form) from a Foot Locker I frequent. They matched the long form code from this sheet to your app reservation. You can see on the sheet they had the pickup code (upper left) but it was not given or used. This was from a store that always has their beacon off or non-functioning. Highly doubt that's the reason for a backdoor strategy. This is just from my experience.

View media item 2409328

I understand what you're saying, but the Footaction here didn't even have the sheet in their hands or at the counter. This was on the Royal 1's also.

View media item 2409328
Wouldnt say this is a way they can backdoor shoes...........BUT, if they dont enter the code for your pickup, then you could be penalized for reserving but not picking up your shoes.

I had an issue when the royals dropped when the code the store was supposed to use to confirm pickup just wasnt working. they just gave it to me and i tried through the day. over and over again, i kept getting a message saying " it doesnt look like you`ve completed your purchase yet, try again later".

I went to pickup from another store, and she physically went and worked from the computer, and THAT pair showed up as "picked up" immediately.

Either these 2 stores dont know what they`re supposed to be doing, or they`re setting folks up for failure for future releases.

Outta the 4 or 5 pickups I have done at FTA
They only had me enter the code to purchase once
Every purchase was accounted for thru my account
Sometimes they just ask for name sometimes ask for ID
I don't really care as long as I get my shoes they can do whatever
But yeah process is different everytime in my experience

got my pair in from NDC and they are flawless... kinda waste of time copping a pair from footlocker on release day when that pair sucks... ill be returning it to nike since footlocker sucks with returns...still waiting on my pair from finishline...actually i just got them not feeling the patent on them either...going to return those also...kinda glad i ordered from NDC by accident... but dont need 3 pairs so i will be returning the other 2

Last edited:
Wouldnt say this is a way they can backdoor shoes...........BUT, if they dont enter the code for your pickup, then you could be penalized for reserving but not picking up your shoes.

I had an issue when the royals dropped when the code the store was supposed to use to confirm pickup just wasnt working. they just gave it to me and i tried through the day. over and over again, i kept getting a message saying " it doesnt look like you`ve completed your purchase yet, try again later".

I went to pickup from another store, and she physically went and worked from the computer, and THAT pair showed up as "picked up" immediately.

Either these 2 stores dont know what they`re supposed to be doing, or they`re setting folks up for failure for future releases.

The best thing to do at that point is to call customer service and give them the details of your receipt. They will probably forward the issue to a tech to bug report the app and help troubleshoot your issue over the phone. I'd had this done when a rewards wasn't processing. Again, I don't think there's a direct correlation with reserving and not picking up a sneaker vs actually entering a pickup pin and it not working. I've done that twice and have always been able to pick up shoes on a future release on a 10M head start. The app usually updates for me at a later time during the day. Since I'm winning the releases through a full head start, I haven't had any issues some of you are dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom