JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

These will sit Im thinking cause I'm at this store and they opened up at 9:30 and nobody has came yet. Sips coffee wondering how did JB lose their touch.

These will sit Im thinking cause I'm at this store and they opened up at 9:30 and nobody has came yet. Sips coffee wondering how did JB lose their touch.
Is the spot u at fcfs, if not people have till 3pm to pick up there pairs. If it was fcfs and there was nobody there then i would think jb losing their touch

I'm waiting at a store in Silver Spring. No one is out here. I think Jordan Brand over saturated it's own market. Retros are released every month. Retail price went up. There isn't much profit in resale unless it's a popular shoe that most people consider their Holy Grail. The old head sneaker heads like myself don't wear sneakers everyday so we can keep a "new" pair of kicks for several years before they're done. JB might need to space these releases.

I'm waiting at a store in Silver Spring. No one is out here. I think Jordan Brand over saturated it's own market. Retros are released every month. Retail price went up. There isn't much profit in resale unless it's a popular shoe that most people consider their Holy Grail. The old head sneaker heads like myself don't wear sneakers everyday so we can keep a "new" pair of kicks for several years before they're done. JB might need to space these releases.

Which silver spring store? All the footlockers in that area were doing raffles I thought?

I thought these might sit due to price and can't be worn daily but the low blue and black 13s sold out on SNKRS so can't call it forreal.

Last edited:

every week

Wanted these but I think it's more nostalgia for me. Never had them when they first came out. Saw them in person and I'm thinking they look super feminine. Game time decision and I'm gonna pass.

price increase, production increases(killin resale for everyone that bought shoes just to sell/everyone can have them so I don't want them mentality) Kanye took his hype to adidas. Those the 3main reasons Jordan's have been easy if not hella limited.

i prefer it like this. easy cops and almost little to no resell value for resellers lol.  everyone that basically wants a pair, can get one.

remeber the days where people complained about not getting a pair and for JB just to make enough pairs for everybody? Well they did and now people say its too much lmaooo people are never satisfied.

SNKRS been whack recently. that FIFO **** is aiding the bots, add to that the fake sell outs.
Idk I've never hit anything on the draw.I rarely take L's on FIFO. Draw is just as easy for bots they just have it enter their 1k accounts and wait don't even need to rent servers and proxies for the launch.

Back
Top Bottom