JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

tenor.gif

these will be outlet bound, screw this price increase tbh. lows will be soon retailing at 200:x

XIs have stood on their own being priced a lot higher than other retro models for reasons only equating to the fact that they can be haha. And I'm not so sure about them being outlet bound, they are moving. (Of course you can always see things end up at a random outlet at any time)

Copped on Villa. Hoping they hit NDC. Have a coupon code i need to use before May so I want to use it on these and the new Kobe IDs 

First time copping on SKRS. I bought them and it said pending and then went back to the $175 button after a minute or two. What does that mean?

means SNKRS app sucks balls. same happened to me but I didn't care. 10 min later got an order confirmation

Finish line reward applicable?

Only restriction on rewards you can't stack them with another rewards but you can with a coupon. Rewards are earned and valid on any purchase. If item is less than $20 you'll lose the difference of the reward. Meaning, you won't get a GC/Store Credit.

Your posts make me want to not like you, but the Brady picture wants me to be your friend.
I am your friend. How can i help you today? seriously these are easy to get. otherwise enjoy my witty banter.

Back
Top Bottom